Thread: Software’s comparative to Zune software

Software’s comparative to Zune software

Guys can you tell me that is there any other way by which I can transfer music to my LG Optimus 7 I have been trying out Zune and it has been really very irritating I am not liking it at all and it has been very boring. So I think which software to go with is there any other software which I can use and would be really working nicely?

Re: Software’s comparative to Zune software

Well this is strange that you have been having problem in using this software as it has been one of the best software and you are having problem with this I am really shocked and you know what there have been n number of users who have been using this software and it has been working really nicely and so I think that you need to learn what you have to do with this and then you should use it may be you are not using it properly so you are facing problem with it so just learn the complete way to use it and then try it out and see if it is working then. I would never be expecting that there would be a chance where this software won’t be working fine as it has been getting a very good review and I don’t think that there is any other software as it is.

I wonder the same how you have been facing the problem and what is the problem that you have been facing with this game. if the software is not working then you need to reinstall it and see if it is working out I don’t think there should be any problem.

I think that you are facing the problem of that the software is not working fine in the pc isn’t it? And if yes that’s the problem then what I would be saying to you is that you system must be old or your system must be having low configuration to run this software or maybe there are virus in your system look out for all this thing and try to solve out the problem and I hope that would be working nicely.

May be you have got a corrupted setup try to get some other setup download it from the genuine site and then see if that is helping you out of this. I hope that your problem would be solved sooner and you won’t face any problem ahead.

Zune is really easy software and I think that you would find it easy too if you know that you don’t have to do anything, you just have to do drag and drop, most of your files are in the collection and then just drag and drop them to the small phone icon and everything is done. And I don’t think that there is any other software which would be giving you anything more easier than this isn’t it.

OK as per you guys have been saying that this has been working very nicely with you guys so i think that this would be working fine with me too may be this is true that i have not been knowing about this application let me learn now once again and see if it would be working fine with me now and i hope it should because i really need some application to work fine with me because now i am really very irritated with this.