Thread: Unable to uninstall Alcohol 120% in windows 7

Unable to uninstall Alcohol 120% in windows 7

– Hi, I am using windows 7 in my machine but having problem with the program I have installed in that as I have mentioned in the title. When I was installing the software, it was perfectly installed without any problem, but while it comes to uninstalling I have tried my best but I was not able to uninstall it, I am not getting any additional way through which I can uninstall this program from the machine.

Any suggestion for removing that program would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Unable to uninstall Alcohol 120% in windows 7

sometimes when we didn’t got any option to uninstall the program we should try to remove them from “add and remove programs” under control panel.

I used to remove any software from there only, though it has uninstallation files. So thus if you haven’t tried it ever yet, then you should try to do this first of all and then mentioned it again here if you are having any problem.

Thanks for the immediate reply but let me tell you as I have tried this but didn’t work as whenever I try to do this from there it encounters problem with the software.

Is there any more suggestion left?

If suppose you are not able to uninstall any program through the uninstallation file you should try to make use of any uninstallation program that also does the same thing but along with the programs it also deletes registry entries as well, though I have tried so many programs but still according to me the best one I have ever used is Revo Uninstaller Pro, thus I would like to recommend you the same to use.

Or else as an option there are too many other software such as,

IOBit Uninstaller,

PC Decrapifier,

Ashampoo Magical Uninstall,

FCleaner,

CCleaner
    , etc.

if suppose you are still not able to remove it then according to me you should try to delete it manually, you can simply delete the software folder from the Program files, from the path C:/program file/..

And after deleting the folder you have to delete the registry entries as well, and for doing that carry out the mentioned steps .

• First of all you click on start button and then run and type "regedit" inside the run windows.

• As the registry windows opens you have to Find the value as mentioned below. "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{E9F81423-211E-46B6-9AE0-38568BC5CF6F}", as you got it simply delete that.

• After that find "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\32418F9EE1126B64A90E8365B85CFCF6", and delete this as well and reboot the machine.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys I have done this and really it works perfectly, but do we delete all the software this way? Does it harms other windows files?