Thread: No table borders in word 2007

No table borders in word 2007

hi friends I am using Dell laptop in which I have installed windows vista operating system and I am using Microsoft office 2007. Now from some days before I have open my one old document to refer and I have noticed that borders of the table was not there. the content of the table was still in the proper format but table border were not there. Now please tell me what I should do to get it back to normal.

Re: No table borders in word 2007

well first of all I would like to tell you that you have to close that document and after that you have to open in any other laptop or laptop and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are getting the same problem then I think the problem is with your document only and if you are not facing any problem then problem is with your MS office.

if with other laptop you are not getting the same problem then there might be something wrong with your Microsoft word setting. First you have to select your table content and after that you have to try to apply the borders manually by clicking on the Design command tab in the Ribbon. And after applying the required border you have to check whether you are getting the border or not.

you can also use the Adding Borders and Shading Dialog Box to use more features. try this solution and then check whether you get any help or not. If after applying the border also if you are getting the same problem then I think the problem is with Microsoft word only.

if you need any more information regarding this problem then let me know.

I was also facing problem with borders in the Microsoft word 2007 and after that I have tried so many solution to fix this issue but none of the solution helped me to solve this issue and after that I have tried to solve this problem by running the Microsoft office diagnosis in my laptop and after doing that my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved easily.

if you want to run Microsoft office diagnosis in your laptop then you have to first click on the start menu and after that you have to select the Microsoft option from programs. Now after selecting the Microsoft office from the programs you have to select the Microsoft office tools. After clicking on the Microsoft office tools you have to select the Microsoft office diagnosis. After that you have to run it and it will solve all the problems and then you will not get any problems. if after trying that if you are facing the same problem then let me know. as far as I know after running this your problem will get solved.

have referred your solution and after referring your solution I have tried to apply the borders manually and after doing that also I was getting the same problem and after that have also tried to fix this issue running the Microsoft office diagnosis and after that also problem still remains. is there any other way to solve this issue?

if after running the Microsoft office diagnosis also problem still remains then you have to first uninstall the Microsoft office from your laptop and after removing the Microsoft office you have to delete all the temporary file from your laptop and after removing that you have to install the office again and then problem will get solved. Normally after reinstalling the Microsoft office this type of the problem can be solved.

I have removed the Microsoft office from my laptop and after removing the Microsoft office I have installed that in my laptop again and after installing that my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.