Thread: Difficulty with Video Controller Driver on my Windows 7

Difficulty with Video Controller Driver on my Windows 7

Hi, I have installed Windows 7 on my Dell Inspirion B130 but the display is blurred. I can read and understand the text but the screen is blurred and I did not like the blurry look. The Video controller in the Device Manager was showing that it was not updated. However, I got a Video Controller driver from some link and it was compatible with Windows Xp. When I updated the driver in device manager and rebooted my system all the pictures were much more distorted. Please suggest me a solution for his problem. Thanks!!!

Satyrs Guest

Re: Difficulty with Video Controller Driver on my Windows 7

I checked the Dell Website and found that Dell does not support Windows 7 on B130. If you want the drivers then I would suggest that you should visit the Dell’s official website cause that is the only place where you will find working drivers, but there are no drivers for Windows 7 on the Dell Inspirion B130 as it does not support Windows 7, the only drivers that you would find is for Windows Xp. So I would suggest you to install Windows Xp again and installing the Windows Xp drivers and then your display would work properly.

Re: Difficulty with Video Controller Driver on my Windows 7

I was using Window Vista and now I have changed to window 7 ultimate, but the problem is Video controller (compatible) it show there is problem, I tried again to install window Xp 2, the problem won't be resolved, then I tried to update the driver but when I tried to search that driver form the net i was unable to find it. What can be done to resolve this problem? Please help me with your suggestions.