Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-09-2011

K-Lite Codec Pack VS Shark007 Codec Pack

I am using Windows 7 64bi, I like to watch the videos and like to listen the music?s, basically I get all that media file from the internet by downloading them, so I get that file in different-different format, so my media player application doesn?t support all the format, it can?t able to render some file , so I decide to install the new one , but I?m confused between K-Lite Codec Pack and Shark007 Codec Pack so guys I need your help to solve this confusions between this two application so, if you have any information regarding this two please suggest me, also suggest me there features and supporting file description. Thanks in advance.
Old 15-09-2011

Re: K-Lite Codec Pack VS Shark007 Codec Pack

According to my suggestion you should use any of the latest media player they all have the feature for supporting any format of multimedia, you can also make the use of VLC, since it is the best option if we talk about the application for running the multimedia. I having this VLC only so, try to install VLC and enjoy the music?s and Videos.
Old 15-09-2011

From the starting onward I use Shark Codec pack. This is best for me to enjoy the entertainments. I recommend you not to install multiple Codec pack in your system, May it happened that it mess up with the computer. Chose whatever you think is perfect but make use only few players.
Old 15-09-2011

The easy way to enjoy HD audio as well as video playback is to installing the Shark's Codec application. This is the codec which help you to Watch High Definition video playback, and Listen to bit streamed TrueHD in addition to DTS MASTER Audio by means of HDMI to an AVR. It also support the following file type amr ,mpc , ofr , divx , mka , ape , flac , evo , flv , m4b , mkv , ogg , ogv , ogm , rmvb , xvid, mp3 , .avi etc. that means this is the better option for the Codec in your system.
Old 15-09-2011

As compared to other codec packs the K-Lite Codec Pack has major advantages, first of all it is update frequently, so it?s always up to date for the best components. Also it is very user friendly and easy to use, it also works with other Media Player, such as Media Player Classic, BS.Player, ZoomPlayer, and others. We can easy install the require component from this player. There is no chance of bad, buggy or unbalanced file. It also has the internal feature to detect and disable several known troublemakers.
Old 15-09-2011

You should try the full variant of K-Lite Codec Pack , it support playback for several audio formats. It also has the VFW/ACM codecs which is used for encoding. This is suitable and has the entire feature for playing the videos and audio files. Beside this there also exists the basic and standard variant which doesn?t have that much of feature but can be used for normal media file.
Old 15-09-2011

There are many features in K-Lite Codec Pack like DirectShow filters, VFW/ACM codec; they both are used for encoding and decoding the videos and audio format. All the latest well-liked audio and video can be play by using K-Lite Codec Pack. This provide a well understand and good UI. It also has several short cut key by which the user can operate this application easily.
Old 16-09-2011

According to me the better and easy way to enjoy the audio and videos is to have VLC media player in the System, since VLC support all the latest format of audio and video format and also it is freely downloaded from its official site. VLC is considering as the free and open source cross-platform multimedia player. VLC play most of the multimedia files and also it play DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and a variety of streaming protocol.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,