Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

getting error while connecting Eclipse with java

Windows Software

Old 14-09-2011

getting error while connecting Eclipse with java

Hello friends I am using computer in which I normally use eclipse with java SE 6 but from last some days I am getting problem while connecting Eclipse IDEwith java SE 6 and I am getting error. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Old 14-09-2011

Re: getting error while connecting Eclipse with java

According to me you should try to solve this problem by doing following steps. to fix this issue you have to create a file in the eclipse folder. which should be like this gedit ~/.eclipse/eclipserc. Normally when you run eclipse first time at that time ~/.eclipse get created. Now after creating the file you have to add this line VMARGS="-Djava.library.path=/usr/lib/jni" to ~/.eclipse/eclipserc. Now after adding this line you have to save that file and close it.

After doing this you have to restart the Java and eclipse and after that it will not give you any error message. donít worry this changes will not affect any of the data in your system. there was similar problem occurred in my system and after that I have tried many solution and finally problem get solved bby doing the above steps and that is why I am giving you this solution.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.
Old 14-09-2011

According to me there must be something wrong with any of the file in Java and I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by JAVA in your system and after that your problem will get solved.
Old 15-09-2011

I have solve this issue by creating the eclipserc file in the eclipse directory and after creating the file I have add the VMARGS="-Djava.library.path=/usr/lib/jni" line in the file and saved it and after that provlem get solved. thank you for helping me.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,