Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-09-2011

Box shadow in adobe edge

I am a web developer. I use many tools to create website. I have adobe edge installed and use it to design animated content by using web standards like html5, css3 and javascript. While designing I just came across box shadow effect. I want to know that how we incorporate a box shadow effect. I know how to use it with html5 but I don?t know how to do this in adobe edge. Does anybody know about this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please help me and give some advice. Thank you in advance.
Old 14-09-2011

Re: Box shadow in adobe edge

I think that we don?t need to change the script or something to incorporate box shadow effect. Below I have put the script and you can have a look.
/**
* Adobe Edge(TM): Generated CSS
* Do not edit this file.
*/
I would like the adobe guys to put the box shadow effect option in the properties panel.
Old 15-09-2011

Re: Box shadow in adobe edge

I would suggest you to edit the *.css style file. You just need to add box shadow effect parameter to your shape. If you want to draw a rectangle then look for this- #Rectangle1 and then add box shadow effect.
#Rectangle1 {
background-color: rgba(195,39,39,1.00);
-webkit-transform: rotate(0);
-moz-transform: rotate(0);
-ms-transform: rotate(0);
-o-transform: rotate(0);
box-shadow:2px 3px 10px rgba(0,0,0,0.7);
}

This way you can add the box shadow effect and you can add this project in edge. I hope it works fine.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,