Thread: Working panel missing in Adobe Edge

Working panel missing in Adobe Edge

Hello friends, I was working on the Adobe Edge on Windows 7 Enterprise, as it working well and also better when I have started using the Adobe Edge. I was also using all the panel which were there on it such as timeline viewer, tools & properties etc. I was running on the html and I have added some of the animation to the html page, but know I am getting problem with it, such that I am not able to open the panel which are there and also I am not able to work with the Adobe Edge. So please help me with this as I want to work on it. Give some suggestion to help me and also to solve the problem which I am getting it. Thank you.

Re: Working panel missing in Adobe Edge

You can try to uninstall it and then install it again on the computer or on the system which you were using it. As the re-install process might help you to solve the problem of the panel which you were getting it.

You can try also another method which I have mentioned it below so that you can get back where you were using the Adobe Edge start point, so follow and try.
    • Go to the Control Panel.
    • Select the Add / Remove program.
    • Select the Adobe Edge from the list and uninstall it.
    • Reboot the computer.
    • Install the Adobe Edge but in the different location in the computer.

Hope it work and get all panels which you were getting it earlier.

The best way is that you try to uninstall and install it again on the same computer which you were using, as it might be that the panel file in the folder might be deleted.

As the above user have told that can be the point, if you were getting the panel earlier then the reason would be that the panel file might be got deleted from the system or from the folder where the panel file was been saved. So to get the panel back you have to re-install the Adobe Edge on your system, or you can run the installation pack and you might get the repair option in that which might repair all the missing files which are been deleted or missing from the folder of the Adobe Edge. So you have tried this and you will be able to get the panel back and you will be able to work again. This is the best and better solution which I think that can solve the problem of yours.

You can go to the Adobe official site and try to get the installation pack from there and try to install it on the system, as there might be some missing files in the installation pack, so from there you will get the proper and also best pack to work on.

Well you are on windows so would suggest going on the following path and deleting all the things which are there in the following path:
    C:\Users\<your_name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Edge\6.0
    In the <your_name> type the name of the user such that the name of the person which is using the account, you can write name of yours if the computer is been registered and you login as your name. so try it and restart the Adobe Edge I hope it might work and able you to work on it.

You should you some of the clean up tolls which will clean the file which are in the bad sector and also will repair and give you the file which were corrupted to use, so try some of the tools.