Thread: Screen appears blank while running adobe edge samples in internet explorer 9

Screen appears blank while running adobe edge samples in internet explorer 9

Hi, I started making all my animation in adobe edge and really it work very good but the thing that I have noticed about the internet explorer 9 is like whenever we open any such content in this browser the screen goes blank don’t know why exactly, but whatever I do the result papers same with the internet Explorer 9.

Is this problem with the internet Explorer 9 or with my machine? I am running windows 7 64 in my machine. So is this some problem with the operating system that I am using?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Screen appears blank while running adobe edge samples in internet explorer 9

I was also having same problem with my machine running windows 7 but don’t know exactly what could be the problem, I have installed it so many times but still the same result appears.

I think there could be some incompatibility problem with the edge and internet Explorer 9.

Re: Screen appears blank while running adobe edge samples in internet explorer 9

See the thing is like internet explorer 9 has lack of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) support and that’s why it doesn’t support such a content while we run on that.

I think there is sure some problem in your browser that you are using because as the extent to I know internet explorer 9 is the only version which support HTML 5 content as well, and older version doesn’t support that, thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to make sure that you have perfectly working browser, or at this moment you can have option to reinstall the same browser in your machine.

I think you haven’t referred the thread that is been already made on the forums about the same almost. You can simply have a glance at least.

I am agree with the above user but the thing that make sense is like we should make use of another browser if this one is not running rather than just finding the solution for the same.