Thread: Hybrid drivers for dell alienware m11x R1 laptop

Hybrid drivers for dell alienware m11x R1 laptop

Hi, I have recently purchased dell alienware m11x R1 laptop and It was came with the preloaded windows 7 on It, and as far as drivers are concerned I have the one which is actually older one, but the thing is like I have heard that they have launched Hybrid drivers 260.99 for dell alienware m11x R1 laptop.

So will it work perfectly with the model I have mentioned? Because as the driver has been released I have heard too many glitches with the model.

So do I update it for my machine? and if yes then from where can I get it?

Re: Hybrid drivers for dell alienware m11x R1 laptop

I am not sure whether it will support all the fresh game or not, rather you should try to make sure whether the GPU model you are using, can support this driver version otherwise it will be next to worthless. Because as you have heard I have seen some of the reviews and it is working perfectly with some of the models and with some it works awfully, but no doubt you can try for sure.

I have tried this and work perfectly with philby, Hero1711, LightI3ulb, doogser, Lunatech and xtravbx.

off course you can download this drivers as the GFXui error was resolved for sure as you update the driver.

You can download the drivers from the dell’s official website, as this one is available there only as far as I know.

While installing the driver you have to ensure that you have uninstall the one which you have already installed because if your try to forcibly install it then it might give you some error or might not work properly. So it is strongly recommended to clean install the newer one.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, as I have downloaded the drivers but while I was installing, I was having problem with installation as the screen blank and nothing appears on the screen and with no other option I have to reboot the machine. any idea what it could be?

Is it because of the windows 7? Because I have seen there always driver problem with this operating system.

Actually you are right there could be some problem with the operating system you have installed, and if suppose the current version that you have installed is working perfectly then according to me you should try to stick with the one you have because I was also having the same problem with this version.

But still as the above user mentioned should try to clean install the drivers again in your system if you haven’t try it yet.

You can have another option as well, like you should try to find the driver for the machine through the windows itself from the device manager, because if the windows will notify about the same version you can simply download it from whichever site it mentioned.