Thread: How to install MegaStat for office 2008 on iMac

How to install MegaStat for office 2008 on iMac

From the past several days I have been trying to install the Megastat add-on onto Excel intended for iMac users. The installation procedure does not establish immediately as it must, will I be capable to install this add-on program on top of my iMac? I require this intended for a Stats class. Please help me out.

Re: How to install MegaStat for office 2008 on iMac

Seeing as Megastat is a commercial add-in, furthermore I don't encompass a copy, I can't inform you whether it will work otherwise not, except a couple of information points from a extremely rapid Google search: Megastat is an add-in that needs VBA, therefore it will completely NOT work through XL2008.

Instructions for installing MegaStat:
    • Click the right mouse button on link MEGASTAT.
    • Place the mouse on "Save link as" or "Save link as ..."
    • Keep it in the folder of your interest.
    • The file is compressed: Double-click it and Winzip will open, where you can decompress the file.
    • Open the EXCEL programs, go to Tools and select add makeup or (Add-in).
    • Opens a dialog box by clicking on browse (search), select the site where I keep Mega Stat
    • If it appears in the Toolbar MegaStat word, you succeeded on your installation!.

This program was commissioned by the professional didier from there the power of marketing, for the kind of statistics, said something like that is a program that will grab the excel functions and is in addition to the program and with the Statics SPSS 18, you can make a very accurate sales forecasts, but that you have to learn XD I still do not quite understand how it works

You have downloaded the correct update? Strive if the program's own updater ... all Office components lying in the folders of MS originally intended? If you have moved the folder or sorted into their own, spinning ever the updater. Maybe you can still repair the previously Disk Utility rights, even if this action I have here rather a placebo. At least, it's still Microsoft. If you have left the coal, the 2011 update to the Office, which is a really great leap forward and bring in my estimation after many years of waiting, a truly useful compatibility with the Windows Office environment, even in more complex cases.