Thread: Winamp plugin + AlienFX Pidgin

Winamp plugin + AlienFX Pidgin

Presently, I am making the Plugin intended for the Pidgin Messager as well as Winamp that is making use of the AlienFX for displaying the event. The pidgin plugin is previously working except the colors cannot be put (they are hard programmed). If some of you people would love to have the pidgin plugin too then please post your comments over here. Other than this, I am also working on a winamp visualization plugin that is making use of the AlienFX for displaying the beats. Now the beat deteciton doesn't functions properly but I am working on it. Who of you would be concerned in this plugin? I just needed to know in order that I know if the effort is worth it.

Re: Winamp plugin + AlienFX Pidgin

If you are having time then it is possible for you to make the plugin which will be able to show the displays team colors and also hit the detection that is red flash, if the hit is the FPS game. This will be really great but I am unsure regarding the hardware limitations but I consider that it will be able to pulse the M15x while programmed in the alienFx devoide of the problem. I cannot understand that why it is not working.

If you are the one who enjoy the music through Winamp then you must appreciate the Lyrics Plugin because with the help of this, you can enjoy the lyrics of each song built into your player. If you're online, Lyrics Plugin for Winamp searches and automatically shows you the letters. In the case of not found, the search provides you with manual and allows you to enter it yourself. A very practical, comfortable and easy to have the lyrics as you listen.

A Plugin for winamp is incredible and this one I really loved and it is perfect to learn the songs you like and are also few who does not find that it is well written in the name of the song or not.

It must take around 0.5 sec at maximum. If it consumes that much time as the alienfx device crashed then they might be changed protocoll intended for new alienfx device then I require deceiver for the new protocoll as well. If you were thinking to assist me on this it is doable but extremely time consuming as it’s not easy if you don't have such a laptop.

There is one possibility that you can test that if they are able to change the commands but this will consume some time.

I have completed my AlienFX-Notfication plugin for pidgin. It tells the user of a late inform by utilizing the leds furnished by an alienfx mechanism. As of now just the form for the Alienware Mx15x Laptop model is aviable as I do not have the data for the different laptops and pc's.