Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

VMware fusion is not opening after installing Lion OS

Windows Software

Old 12-09-2011

VMware fusion is not opening after installing Lion OS

When I start VM Fusion, I get this message:
Cannot open the disk.

Reason: The partition table on the physical disk has misused since the disk was formed. take away the physical disk from the virtual machine, and then add it again. Any help

Old 12-09-2011

Re: VMware fusion is not opening after installing Lion OS

It is a matter of knowing, since Mac OS X Lion modifies the partition table and doing .Do following things
  1. You can delete the Boot partition Virtual Machine
  2. Or the path in the Finder is "/ Users / $ {USER} / Library / Application Support / VMware Fusion / Virtual Machines / Boot Camp"
Old 12-09-2011
Banned Users

Although there are times you need to expose all the files / folders hidden and then using the default command is a good solution in such a case is simpler when the Finder to press Shift + Ctrl + G and go to folder: text box type / Library and press Enter.
Old 12-09-2011

I solved the trouble now with your help and the help of my friends and his cousin. I could not find the screens mentioned in the notes above and the location of my camp was in a different place.

Finally I am glad I got it fixed by doing above things. If I required any further information or anything on this. I will ask here. Thanks everyone for the help.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,