Thread: Arial font is not displayed in MS office 20011 which is installed on Mac Lion

Arial font is not displayed in MS office 20011 which is installed on Mac Lion

well I don’t what is wrong with Mac Lion Microsoft Office 2001 which I have installed on the computer. I have come to know that the Arial font is not displayed. However I am able to use Calibri. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is occurring. If you are having any speculation to fix the matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Arial font is not displayed in MS office 20011 which is installed on Mac Lion

If I am not wrong there could be lots of issue why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of yours. can you tell me which version of the operating system installed? What is the configuration of the computer? is there any changes on the computer of yours? Let me know if you have taken any steps to fix the matter.

Re: Arial font is not displayed in MS office 20011 which is installed on Mac Lion

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following steps which you can try to fix the matter of yours.
    • First of all you have to delete the rogue Arial file from the user directory which can be stated as /Users/thomasbrodie/Library/Fonts/Arial.
    • Now you have to reboot the computer of yours and you have to take care of the thing that is this particular font is not used at all.
    • After that you should simply remove the Office Font Cache file which is located at /Users/thomasbrodie/Library/Preferences/Micrsoft/Office 2011/

Now you should launch the office on the computer and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with the user profile which you are using on the computer. you should create a new user profile and see whether it is working or not. if the issue is resolved you should remove the older user profile from the computer.

Can you tell me which version of the Arial do you have installed on the computer? to get the same you have to use the following instruction
    1. You should open Font Book.
    2. From the font list you have to search for Arial and click on drop down to look for the all the available styles.
    3. You have to click on the info button in the right hand side pane you will get the information about the fonts.

Well I think you need to reinstall the Microsoft office on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I am suspecting that there could be bug issue into the software and it should be resolved by the developer of the software. They will work around on the same and they will release the patch which you should download and install the same on the computer of yours.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours and I have managed to resolve the problem of mine by reinstalling the software on the computer. I am thankful to all the users who have replied with the possible solution over here.