Thread: User time access denied – While integrating RSA with VDM

User time access denied – While integrating RSA with VDM

Two server’s connection and a security server. One of the servers is for authentication. Works great. The other CS is related to the SS and is configured for RSA. VDM and RSA AuthManager are in identical internal LAN, the SS is in the DMZ. We followed the guide and almost certainly have the RSA configured in the approved manner. On the other hand, it is able to connect through the SS with the RSA token. Annoying to obtain from the Internet, we drove to the start of RSA, offer RSA user ID with password; however, we are denied access. In VDM Event I can see user time access denied.

Re: User time access denied – While integrating RSA with VDM

Try the following:
    • Attempt to re-enter the session VDM. Report what the error communication. This will lend a hand in debugging what is or is not configured in the approved manner.
    • Attached is the Implementation Guide for VMware / RSA to create VDM and Secure ID. give pleasure to make use of this to authenticate that you configured everything.

RSA server provides the authentication service manual establish so that the service not working. It is a setting in the RSA? If so somewhere is it? I am having the exact difficulty with version 4.5 and up gradation to next version 4.6. All services see the server connection seems to be functioning as they are supposed to.

The setting is through the Windows Control Manager Service in the RSA Authentication Manager. Make sure the service is running and ensure that it is set to start manual start automatically at boot.

I have the similar difficulty in Vista RSA AM 4.6 of connection. I am positive that the RSA service is working.

Code:
    Logs
    23:51:39,675 WARN [Agent Logger]
    (SESSION: A5B45BE75F2AF7BE9B5955A28357D045) time user access is denied.
    23:51:39,675 ERRORS [SecurIDAuthFilter3]
    (SESSION: A5B45BE75F2AF7BE9B5955A28357D045) Cannot create user RSA SecurID
    Session authentication. Error: No Server
    23:51:39,676 WARN [SecurIDAuthFilter3]
    (SESSION: A5B45BE75F2AF7BE9B5955A28357D045) 
    Authenticate to VDM - reason: error SecurID general

Maintain control of the RSA Authentication Manager server and leave through the troubleshooting guide for suggestion. It working well with RSA SecurID authentication, so there is almost certainly a trouble with your configuration. Make clear in your mind the service is running. Make positive your RSA server is easily reached. Look at the records.

I have the same difficulty and have an open support call RSA for 3 weeks now .They have acknowledged that there is a difficulty and have in conclusion scalability to support the second line. In fact they refuse to support Win 2008 server and supports only connection to Win 2003 .His initial response was the fault of VMware or the environment and not even help. I had no RSA support up to climb to our Account Manager RSA.

1. View all servers are in the same AD domain .
    2. Standard always used Agent
    3. The client same view is used in all tests
    4. In failed attempts there is no movement on the display of real-time authentication
    5. RSA and Vista servers can ping each other
    6. The RSA server is a physical device, not a Windows machine or a virtual machine
    7. Current use of the RSA is a radius of a Citrix Access Gateway,
    8. I had a case open with VMware previous to contacting RSA and verified the settings are accurate
    9. I verified the PIN + token is valid for a successful connection with the agent in the RSA and Citrix Windows

The trouble occurs when setting up a new view manager of View 4.6, so there is no doubt that RSA AM works fine. The differences are versions of the View Manager and the location of the servers. Mutually Vista Manager 4.0 RSA and AM are in the identical segment. View Manager 4.6 and is in a further segment. But there is no firewall between these two segments and allowed to pass all TCP / UDP.

Its environment, RSA AuthMgr HA is not functioning on the case that one of its two AuthMgrs is losing. I'll take a glance at this, for the reason that part of the certification tests include detailed tests for this, so in the surrounding area of the certification of this did not work. I appreciate if it is a trouble with the sdconf.rec removed, or if a dissimilar reason. I'm departing to move this.

Sorry you're having troubles with this. SecurID works faultlessly in numerous environments. We will resolve to locate out what exactly happening in your case.

I have the same opinion that it worked smoothly and the first attempt with our test environments and pre-prod. In our case, the culprit was the service was reduced in the primary, but the Vista server was not trying to connect to the replica servers

Our environment is now operational, now we have the service running in the primary RSA. Shoot me an email and I'll provide further details on the subject of configuration if you desire to attempt to recreate it. I had a support case is closed, if you want to reopen to feed the details here

You can temporarily give the rights to everyone group in the System32 directory. You may have blocked the configuration because it is a requirement to copy the SecurID file to the System32 from RSA AM

Second - It is necessary that the server is W2008 R2; you only need the server to use that operating system if it is substitute as the tunnel PCoIP. in general this would be the position of SERRV security in the DMZ and not the server's internal connection.