Thread: Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac: Outlook Sync is not working after doing Mac OS X Lion update

Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac: Outlook Sync is not working after doing Mac OS X Lion update

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I have installed Lion update recently on the computer of mine. after doing the same I have found that the Mac Outlook info is not sync with iCal. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac: Outlook Sync is not working after doing Mac OS X Lion update

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I wanted to know which operating system do you running on the computer? what is the system configuration? Was there any issue before installing the Lion update on the computer? Let me know whether you are getting any error message on the computer while doing the same. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours about the above mentioned questions.

Re: Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac: Outlook Sync is not working after doing Mac OS X Lion update

To fix the issue of your you have to reset the spotlight into System Preferences. To get the same from the System menu and you should choose the system Preferences.

You should use the following instructions to get the requirement of yours.’
    You should close all the applications ‚
    Now you click on the Menu and go for Home.
    You should click on the Library and click on the Preferences and you should drag the following folder to the Trash.
    Code:
    com.microsoft.Outlook.SyncServicesPreferences.plist
    com.microsoft.Outlook.SyncServices.plist (if it exists)
    OfficeSync Prefs (if it exists)
    Now you have to click on the Microsoft folder and click ion the Office 2011. You should drag the OfficeSync Prefs to the Trash.
    Now restart the computer of yours.
    After restart the Outlook and click on the Preferences and go for Sync services.

There could be issue with the Lion update which you have installed on the computer of yours. so you should redownload the update and install the same on the system and see whether it is working or not.

I was also having the same problem which you mentioned over here. Well to fix the matter which I am getting over here I have simply rebuild the Outlook Database from the beginning and then I have simply reset the ical. After doing the same I was not having any issue which you have mentioned over here. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and hoping that it will be quite useful to you.

Let me know whether there was any issue before installing the update on the computer? if your answer is no than I am suggesting that you uninstall the update of the Lion which I have installed on the computer of yours. if you are having query about the solution than let me know about the same.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the Outlook express which you have installed on the computer of not. So I recommend that you should simply reinstall the Outlook express on the computer. it might be possible that you need to install the latest update of the software of yours. I am hoping that the solution which I have mentioned over here will be useful to fix the matter of yours.

There could be bug issue with update itself and hence you should contact Apple and file a bug report to them. They will work on the same and release a patch which you should use to fix the matter of yours.