Thread: Unable to open Microsoft outlook 2011 for Mac and getting error message ‘Microsoft Outlook cannot be opened because of a problem.’

Unable to open Microsoft outlook 2011 for Mac and getting error message ‘Microsoft Outlook cannot be opened because of a problem.’

I have installed Microsoft Outlook on the Mac computer of mine. Well I was trying to launch the same on the computer of mine but it did not opening and I am getting an error message on the computer of mine. the error message can be stated as ‘Microsoft Outlook cannot be opened because of a problem.’ Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to open Microsoft outlook 2011 for Mac and getting error message ‘Microsoft Outlook cannot be opened because of a problem.’

Looking at the matter can you tell me which Mac OS do you running and what is the version of it? Do you have made any recent changes on the computer of yours? you told me that you are getting an error message than post the entire error message over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter.

Re: Unable to open Microsoft outlook 2011 for Mac and getting error message ‘Microsoft Outlook cannot be opened because of a problem.’

When you are getting an error message on the computer than I am suggesting that you should view the Problem Details and System Configuration. You have to see the path on the computer of yours. the path should be is as follows.
    Code:
    Macintosh HD\Applications\Microsoft Office 2011

Let me know whether there is a difference in the path? If there is a difference than you should use the following instruction over here.

• You have locate the folder of the office 2011 and select the same.
    • You have to go for the Finder menu and click on Edit and choose the Copy Microsoft Office 2011.
    • From the finder menu you have to click on Go and choose Applications.
    • Now click on Edit and go for the Paste the Item.

Finally you should launch the application and see whether it is working or not.

Let me know whether there is a difference in the path? If there is a difference than you should use the following instruction over here.

• You have locate the folder of the office 2011 and select the same.
    • You have to go for the Finder menu and click on Edit and choose the Copy Microsoft Office 2011.
    • From the finder menu you have to click on Go and choose Applications.
    • Now click on Edit and go for the Paste the Item.

Finally you should launch the application and see whether it is working or not.
    Hi friends thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours I have not fix the issue after using the steps which you have mentioned over here. Let me know if you are having any other solutions which will help me out to fix the matter of mine.

Well after looking on the problem I recommend that you should remove the duplicate entries.
    1. You have to launch Finder and click on File and go for Find.
    2. You have to enter the name of the program into the search box and hit enter.
    3. Now you have to duplicate icon and transfer the same from the Move to Trash.
    4. Finally you should empty Trash and you should relaunch the program.

I think you need to reinstall the software on the system of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I am not sure but there could be bug issue associated with the software on the computer of yours. so I recommend that you should contact the developer of the software and file a bug report to them and they will fix the matter and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.