Thread: Microsoft Office 2011 for MAC does not accept the 25 character product key

Microsoft Office 2011 for MAC does not accept the 25 character product key

I have searched everywhere but failed to get the correct product for office 2011 now on the web everywhere it is said the keys will be found in the orange label but I have dot my set from the best but and there is no orange label on the box in fact there is the paper that says Mac Home and Student 2011 and had a label that needed to be scratched which I did but it has the 25 digit key but to use it expect to be 27 digit so guys I don’t know what to do regarding this issue please help I would be very thank full

Re: Microsoft Office 2011 for MAC does not accept the 25 character product key

Will you confirm if PIN is not the matching as the activation key then I has solution for your problem all you need to click here

and you would be able to get the proper activation key to your product all you need to do is enter your PIN to retrieve your activation key

Like I said that I am falling short of 2 key digit that is I have 25 digit key and its required 27 digit key and where is the PIN I won’t able to find it

Network access is necessary to activate Office for Mac 2011. If you are using a firewall, make sure to unblocking your network access. If essential, you may have to for the time being disable the firewall or join to another network that has full access.

Quote Originally Posted by Villiers View Post
    Network access is necessary to activate Office for Mac 2011. If you are using a firewall, make sure to unblocking your network access. If essential, you may have to for the time being disable the firewall or join to another network that has full access.
    What is the point of saying this I don’t understand why don’t you just read the question that I have been asking I don’t have proper 27 digit product key and you are talking about the later part thought this information is also important but right now I am not worried about the network right now all I need is 27 digit but thanks any way for your reply I am just annoyed that it been 3 days and I am not able to use the Microsoft office 2011 for Mac so "Please only give me solution regarding how to obtain the 27 digit key for Microsoft Office 2011not anything else" I would be very glad if any one suggest me correct solution cheers ………….

If you notice when you have not able to activate the office with key then you can choose activate the product by telephone locate your position that is where you live in the pop-up menu and call one of the phone numbers presented. and you can explain your problem to them about the fault in product key

Don’t need to take that much of trouble to get the phone number just try the official site for the Microsoft office 2011 for max and you will be properly guide about what to do about the issue

Been there done that even me had the same problem and when I called the Microsoft about this the informed me about the problem actually there was a printing fault on documents shipped to Best Buy and the solution that given to me by them was to add 02 (zero, two) for the last two digits and fortunately that worked for me As this is a acknowledged issue, it appear like Microsoft could in any case post a useful reply for those who facing this possible would be very nice

Thanks man for this useful reply even I was also facing the same problem will surly going to try this

Well I never called the Microsoft all I did is the wild guess actually I thought of 2011 the year of the product so use 11 as the last 2 digit and it worked hope this will help

Quote Originally Posted by Shreevats View Post
    Will you confirm if PIN is not the matching as the activation key then I has solution for your problem all you need to click here

and you would be able to get the proper activation key to your product all you need to do is enter your PIN to retrieve your activation key

The PIN necessary at the link that you have given is only 25 alphanumeric characters BUT 27 is necessary.
    Very annoying