Thread: Realplayer downloader not working in Chrome 13 beta

Realplayer downloader not working in Chrome 13 beta

I have upgraded to Chrome 13 beta and now whenever i am opening a webpage in my browser with a streaming news broadcast i get a message at the top saying that the realplayer plug-in is outdated because of which it has been blocked so i am not able to use it anymore,i also get a link to download a new plug-in just next to the same message and when i clicked on that link i found nothing.Later When went to check the plugins i saw that the Realplayer plug-in is listed in red and it is the only one with this kind of indication and here also i get a link saying download the "critical security update" and when i click on that i don't get anything again.Is there any one having a idea about this,any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Realplayer downloader not working in Chrome 13 beta

Even i was facing the same problem after the upgarde but i have somehow found a solution for it just Go to your "RealPlayer Application" and then go to Tools and check for a Update and after you get it just update the application just check that you install all the required plugins.Later when you are done with the updating process just restart the "RealPlayer" and it will be working fine again.

I don't know how i am able to have the same problem after upgrading to Chrome 13 beta and now i am not anymore able to download any clips from "YouTube" into the Real Player i still have the same realplayer and even the Flash Adobe Player as well,which used to work well before and by which i have downloaded many clips from the youtube but its not working now,is there any problem with the youtube?. Is there anyone having the same problem and have overcome it? any suggestion will be appreciated.

I don't think there is any problem with the youtube but i think that the realplayer might have changed it's extension.The extension by realplayer is now labelled as "RealPlayer HTML5Video" so you will be surely able to download the youtube videos if they are HTML5 videos.I have tried doing do and have also succeeded in the same hope this work for you as well.