Thread: Applesyncnotifier missing core foundation .dll file

Applesyncnotifier missing core foundation .dll file

I recently installed the iTunes application in my windows 7 running Dell xps laptop, this was running fine till the last date, but from last morning I am getting a error message after plug the apple ipod touch for synchronization. If flashes that the “Applesyncnotifier is missing a core dll file”. I searched on different web site but found nothing to overcome from the problem, so I am here for getting any suggestion regarding this. Any idea on this?

Re: Applesyncnotifier missing core foundation .dll file

The problem that you mentioned in your post, there is only solution to resolve this issue, download the desire .dll file and install into your system. I hope this will surely help you to run the application smoothly, I was also encountered similar issue with iTunes application during synchronization, but after search on Google I found the file and place into the installed folder.

According to me I would like to recommend you to reload the iTunes, this is the only solution if you are not able to get the desire .dll file from internet. First of all remove the existing application, along with also remove the other contained files of this application and then proceed to the fresh installation. I hope it will be help you greatly to resolve this issue.

Relevant issue that I am facing with the applesyncnotifier in my dell inspiron laptop. Is this mostly occurred for the dell system’s? after connect my apple iphone smart phone for synchronization, and right after connect the phone it appears that the apple synchronization is not to be started for missing .ddl file, and along with this also there is another problem is occurring in my system. the laptop completely hangs fro few minute after the error message appears into the screen, it start the synchronization process, I need to kill the process from task manager and only after that the system back to its original position. Anyone can help me to resolve this issue?

I also like to suggest you to remove the iTunes application from your system, and then after fresh installation check the problem is still occurring or not after connect your smart phone, I think this will surely help you. Apart from that about the second issue, which might also be overcome with this re-installation process, the corrupted .dll file that is creating this problem is I think messed up with any of the specific file of your windows version.

As per the second issue that is posted in this thread, I think this is simply occurring for the windows version itself, because I was also encountered similar issue in my system with a apple application, and after deep search on this I found this one is corrupt a windows log file, so in that case you need to repair the windows version, I recommend you to insert the OS installation disc and then from the start up window click on repair option. Try it, I hope it will definitely help you if the problem is issuing for the operating system itself.

SarahAnderson Guest

The error message you have got because you are trying to run a corrupted or missing CoreFoundation.dll file. Windows displays the above message when system unable to run CoreFoundation.dll file.

To fix the issue, you can restore it.

Here is the link to download CoreFoundation.dll file.

After download the file, restore it to your System32 folder.

That should fix the issue.

The Apple Software company is responsible for creating and distributing the corefoundation.dll. file. The DLL file suffix is there to identify that the file is a dynamic link library file. Apple’s itune application is the main core component that works in conjunction with the corefoundation.dll file. The corefoundation.dll file is built to open the various types of multimedia files with the iTunes application. There are other Apple applications that use this corefoundation.dll file as well, but iTunes is the most predominant. If you have come across the “"corefoundation.dll was not found or is missing” error, you can resolve it through these steps.

Steps to Fix the Corefoundation.dll is Missing Error

There are several errors that this error could cause, but they are all the same. The core issue is that the application cannot find the this file. If you still see the error after you have gone through step 2, you need run a virus/spyware check on your computer to make sure it is not affected.

Steps 1 – You can begin by uninstalling the Apple application that is causing the problem. If your iTunes application is giving you the corefoundation.dll error, you should remove it from your system. After the removal, you need to restart your computer. Now, download the latest version of the Apple application and run it on your computer. Make sure that the installation is done through the recommended option and not the custom option.

Step 2 – If the application now runs without the error, you should be fine. However, if you still see that this is missing, keep reading. You can retrieve the this file from the internet in order to replace the one you have now. You can corefoundation.dll download .Now Go to My Computer and in the address bar, enter C:\Windows\system32 and place the corefoundation.dll file in it. There will be a file with the same name in the folder, so you need to overwrite it.

Step 3 - Now, you need to go to the Start menu and select Run and input the command “cmd”. The new command prompt will appear and here you enter “regsvr32 corefoundation.dll”. Once this is done, it will configure your system accordingly. Reboot your machine and the this error will be gone.