Thread: Hidden Outlook Temp folder

Hidden Outlook Temp folder

Hello guys, as I have by accident save some changes to a document in the Outlook Temporary folder. Well the document was been emailed to me. As I searched for the document by using the spotlight, it was not be found or even be able to search also. When I search for Outlook Temp folder, then it was also not there. Well I am able to search for the hidden email messages, and also able find hidden folders, but I am not able to find that file. Even the Saved Attachments folder indicates that I saved a document during that time of period that I saved it, telling that it is within the folder itself. There is no document with the proper title name in the folder. So please help me with this and give me some solution for it. Thank you.

Re: Hidden Outlook Temp folder

You should click on the option of show3ing all the hidden folder in the folder view option of the folders and also in the computer itself, then tries to find it on the computer.

Try to upgrade to Office 2011 by this end of the year. Well none of your files will be in the Saved Attachments 2011 folder or in the Auto recovery folder 2011 after you having done the upgrade. Actually they were all prior to that, when you might be using the Office 2008. So just try to switch over to the higher and find that you are getting the same problem in that also. If you are getting the problem then it is due to the system not due to the system. So you better check it out. Even you try to find the previous files which you use to have it in your system and also you were able to find in the same folder. So you also check for that.

You will be able to find the solution on the internet, as I think that some of them might have got the same problem and the solution might be discussed over there.

Once I was surfing the internet and I have gone through a link, I do not remember the link now, as it was some time ago. I have seen the same problem over there and was able to get the solution for the problem over there as the user has explain the problem and very well and it was also getting the reviews for the solution also. So I would suggest you to go on the internet and you will be able to get the solution for the problem with the proper method that might be needed to get. You can easily search for the problem on the internet just need to go on the Google website and over there you just need to search for the problem, then you will able to get the link of the solution.

Actually the default Outlook temp folder is been located on the below given path,
    ~Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/Outlook Temp
    So you can search for it and check if it helps.

The above user has just given you the link of the temporary folder, so you can go on to the folder and check for the file which you have done the editing work on it. The path is the correct and also the best to find the file in the folder and the get the data of yours. The path is been is hidden and it is not easily seen by the users so you have to find it on your know. So the path will be the correct and also the proper way to find the folder and also to find the file which was not been spotted by the spotlight during the search time of the file. Hope you are able to find the solution.

Thank you for the path, I have spotted the file and got the file back. I was facing the problem, and the file was really necessary for me, I would thank you for the path.