Thread: Help-Need to put animation into website using Adobe Edge

Help-Need to put animation into website using Adobe Edge

I am having the problem on this adobe edge software that I want to discuss with this forum user. Whenever I try to put the animation onto the website then it goes to failure. Please tell me the correct way to put the animation file onto web site. Thanks for any help.

Re: Help-Need to put animation into website using Adobe Edge

After saving animation project on this windows 7 system you need to copy code between <!--Adobe Edge Runtime--> and <!--Adobe Edge Runtime End-->. The next step is to be just paste this code to the html page. In that page put it in between <head> and </head> tags. The html file need this code. After finishing this task you need to copy <div id="stage" class="symbol_stage"></div>. then paste it to the web page. This final process helps to you for uploading your animation onto the website.

If you are still experiencing a JS error, similar to me then you need to check the path of this html files onto it. Sometimes this missing path will be gives such kind of problem. in such case, you can try this and see the real performance after doing task.

You can also take the help of the expert person. The official site expert help to you for solving such kind of problem. then try this and check whatever problem on it. The manual of the adobe edge also hel;p to solve this complicated problem. then try this and make sure that the process you use is to be correctly work to solve this kind of problem.