Thread: spy software that can monitor who uses my computer

spy software that can monitor who uses my computer

I am having a 15 year old brother and he is very much aware of computer usage and he sits on computers for hours and hours and i just want to monitor what he keeps doing sitting for hours,is any one aware of any spy software that can help me to monitor his work? which software would be the best one? any suggestion regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: spy software that can monitor who uses my computer

I will suggest you "WebWatcher" it really helps you to monitor the computer and Internet use.It is one of the best Parental control software.You just don't need to stay at your home and actually keep an eye on your child's computer activities,this software helps you to monitor their activities from any where,it is a web-based monitoring which helps you to monitor Internet use remotely as well using a standard browser.It also assures you data security as it uses the "state-of-the-art 128-bit" encryption method to secure your data.

i will prefer you to use Spector Pro because i am using this to monitor my children's activities over the internet.It has some really good advanced warning that keeps on informing you whenever your PC is being monitored or might have been used in a wrong manner.This software with the help the of keywords and phrases specified or modified by you will be "on alert" and will email you a detailed report of the monitoring performed.It is used exclusively by many to monitor social networking sites such as MySpace,Facebook etc.I have been using since a couple of month and i am very well satisfied with this.

Net Nanny is also a good choice as its strong content filtering helps the parents to block the indecent site or such material on the Internet.It integrates all of the most frequently used search engines in order to \restrict the search option "on" no matter if the children's try to turn it off.I have been using this for a long time to protect my children's and avoid them from viewing the wrong and the dirty sites on the Internet as they are in school and i find it very important to keep them focused in their studies rather than spending time in such nuisance.

"Local Keylogger" can also used for monitoring your computer.It has a very simple to use interface with good logging features, you can just track every user activities on your computer such as keystrokes,username/password,incoming/outgoing emails,and online chats, etc on recently visited websites such as Facebook,MySpace etc.It also keep a record of the Programs executed,File/Folder operations,create/delete/move/rename actions,including the files opened and printed as well.Its just like a secret camera that Takes screen snapshots automatically from time to time.