Thread: getting black screen while installing intel HD driver install

getting black screen while installing intel HD driver install

hello friends I have HP G60t-200CTO laptop and in my laptop I have windows 7 operating system and in my laptop I was having some problem and that is why I have format the laptop and then installed the fresh copy of the windows 7 again and after that I have installed all the drivers but while installing the intel HD drivers I get black screen. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: getting black screen while installing intel HD driver install

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to try to solve this issue instead of the installing the drivers from the drivers CD you should download the drivers from the internet and after that you have to install the drivers and you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I have gone through your issue and I will first suggest you that you should first check whether there is no intel GD drivers installed already because sometime system automatically retrieves the drivers and installed. now after that you have to also try to solve this problem by visiting the official website of the Hp and after visiting the official site you have to select the laptop model number which you are using and after that you have to select the operating system which you are using in your laptop and after selecting the operating system you have to download the Intel HD drivers and after that try to install it in your laptop and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. s gar as I know installing the updated drivers Intel HD will solve this issue and you will not get black screen while installing the drivers. If you need any more information regarding this solution then let me know.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by installing the updated drivers from the Hp website also then I think you should try to solve this problem by installing downloading the drivers from the Intel site and after downloading that drivers you have to install it in your laptop and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after that your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the drivers then you have to click on the DOWNLOAD button and after downloading that you have to install it in your laptop and then check you will not get black screen.

I have downloaded the drivers from the HP official site and after downloading the drivers when I have installed it in my HP G60t-200CTO laptop at that time it gave me the same issue and after that I have also downloaded the drivers from your given link and while installing that drivers also I get the same problem. now please tell me how to fix this issue. any help will be appreciated.

According to me sometime this type of issue can also take place because of the operating system issue and that is why I will suggest you that repair your operating system first and after that try to install the drivers and then check what the result is. to repair the operating system in your HP G60t-200CTO laptop you have to insert the operating system Cd or DVD first and after that you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you will get the windows installation window and you will get two option like fresh copy of the windows and repair windows and from here you have to select the repair windows option and it will repair your windows and then your all the problem will get solved.

As far as I know by repairing the operating system your problem will gets fixed but if you get the same issue after repairing the operating system in your laptop then I will suggest you to visit the HP service center and then you have to ask for the solution regarding this problem and after that they will tell about how to fix this issue.