Thread: Lync 2010 and BES 5.0.3 giving integration error

Lync 2010 and BES 5.0.3 giving integration error

Whenever I try to connect BES with the lynch then it gives me an error and the list of error is given as below
    <2011-06-20 21:48:19.458 PDT>:[136]:<BBIM_SERVER09_BBIM_1>:<ERROR>:<LAYER = BBIM, [OCSC] No Trusted Application Pool has been found for this machine>

<2011-06-20 21:48:19.459 PDT>:[137]:<BBIM_SERVER09_BBIM_1>:<ERROR>:<LAYER = BBIM, [OCSC] Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.>

<2011-06-20 21:48:19.472 PDT>:[138]:<BBIM_SERVER09_BBIM_1>:<ERROR>:<LAYER = BBIM, [OCSC] BlackBerry OCSConnector will terminate...>

I don’t know whats the issue here they don’t seem to work at all so that has become a big issue for me over here and hence that’s why I want you all to help me out get out of this situation. So I hope you might understand what I am saying here, start suggesting some steps as soon as possible. I have checked with all the BB services and they are running properly don’t know who to blame the clent side or the server side, any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Re: Lync 2010 and BES 5.0.3 giving integration error

Does it generate any kind of COM exception for the same and in case if you are getting the same then do let me know as soon as possible over the same that will be very much useful for me that’s what I am aying here. you know the writings or the output that we get to see in the exceptions results are quite informative and may lead us to the result.

Quote Originally Posted by MahaGuru View Post
    Does it generate any kind of COM exception for the same and in case if you are getting the same then do let me know as soon as possible over the same that will be very much useful for me that’s what I am aying here. you know the writings or the output that we get to see in the exceptions results are quite informative and may lead us to the result.
    Ok so are you talking about the COM exception ok then let me tell you that all of them did run well but I did found some error with the JIT Debugging. It said that .config file should have the jitDebugging value set, and that too in the system.windows.forms section. Now what is that I am not able to get anything out of it, that’s what I am saying here? so tell me what can be the solutions please do let me know as soon as possible.

Then it is saying that you must check out for the debugging and see if it is enabled or not. Go to the settings and then see if you can check out the settings of the BEM and then see if you can enable the debugging from there, that’s what you need to do. Hope so that works for you.

Well the best example of that I would like to give you is that
    <configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>
    See if youcan follow the coding and hence you can check out there only, so go and follow from there only, that’s what I am saying here. make sure you place this code in the appropriate section and that will be the appropriate solution for you.

Ok thanks for giving me that suggestion I would like to say that your suggestions were good but sorry none of them have worked out for me. That’s what I am saying here. so I would like to say that in case if you do end up having some good solution for the same then do share it with me and do make sure that you do it as soon as possible that will be much better for me trust me guys that will be a good help for me.

In the loaded assemblies check each and every section here goes the section names they are BCSProvisioner, System.Windows.Forms, system, System.Drawing, System.DirectoryServices, System.Management, System.Configuration, System.Xml so that’s what you need to check at this moment of time and belive me dude the better you check them all the better we will get to know about the problem, I know this is a big procedure but that will be giving you the necessary solution and that’s for sure. you can expect an answer from us after having checking all of them believe me dude go ahead and check it out that and revert back to me as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull50 View Post
    In the loaded assemblies check each and every section here goes the section names they are BCSProvisioner, System.Windows.Forms, system, System.Drawing, System.DirectoryServices, System.Management, System.Configuration, System.Xml so that’s what you need to check at this moment of time and belive me dude the better you check them all the better we will get to know about the problem, I know this is a big procedure but that will be giving you the necessary solution and that’s for sure. you can expect an answer from us after having checking all of them believe me dude go ahead and check it out that and revert back to me as soon as possible.
    It seems you have not read my post properly well what I am trying to say here is that I have checked all the sections that you have mentioned and yes all of them are running perfectly well that’s what was clearly emtnioned in the posts above I think I have mentioned everyting out there. So that’s what I want to say here. I have said the problem is with the debugger and nothing else.

For a while just try recreating MTLS certificate using Advanced Operations and you will be wondering where you can find that then let me tell you that you can get them in the Certificates snap-in.. one of my friends also had the same issue some days ago and I gave the said solution and surprisingly it worked for hime, the same solution I am suggesting you as well, I am quite sure that it will work yes a normal issue with the best for sure but it will work out and I can bet on it.

My goodness that worked you ar a true genius man and I am feeling so proud to say that it has worked and all the credit goes to you my friend. Thanks a lot for sorting the issue for me, appreciated.

Hi There,

I am having a similar issue and was wondering if anybody could help me.

I have BES 5.0.3 running on 2008 SP2 , trying collaborate with LYNC 2010.

All prereqs are installed and passed, and the collaboration component installs and services started successfully during install completion. However, it then suddently stopped and cannot start again.

The internal MTLS cert contains the friendly name of "OCSConnector", subject name = FQDN of LYNC pool. SAN = FQDN of LYNC pool + BES FQDN.

When i try starting the service it complains: "The BlackBerry collaboration Service service on local computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if not in use by the prograns or services".

No Event log is created for this, and BBIM logs are not appearing although logging is enabled for BBIM.

Very strange. All other services running fine. Any help will be appriciated,

Have you tried following this solution:
    For a while just try recreating MTLS certificate using Advanced Operations and you will be wondering where you can find that then let me tell you that you can get them in the Certificates snap-in.. one of my friends also had the same issue some days ago and I gave the said solution and surprisingly it worked for hime, the same solution I am suggesting you as well, I am quite sure that it will work yes a normal issue with the best for sure but it will work out and I can bet on it.