Thread: Information panel of BlackBerry Desktop Manager has grayed out

Information panel of BlackBerry Desktop Manager has grayed out

After getting updated to the BB Desktop manager iMac now I have noticed that these problem has started after I had switched to the lion os. Now the thing is that my phone and the system has been syncing fine that is not a issue at all but I have noticed in the troubleshooting that the Manager wanted to modify more than 25% of iCal entries now I did some small changes in the settings of the storage mode and after having done that I realized that it was not worth at all since the information panel was completely grayed out and I don’t know what to do in the situations like these and hence I am expecting some small help from you all on this so that’s why I want to ask you what can be done in the situations like these any ideas on that then do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same.

Re: Information panel of BlackBerry Desktop Manager has grayed out

It seems to me as a problem with the new upgradation that you have done recently and hence that’s what the issue, so what I would like to advise you is that be patient till a update efrom the blackberry is on the way.

Yes even I absolutely agree with what the above user has said here, even I am of the same opinion os x lion i.e. OSX 10.7 has just now come up in the market and hence it might be having some compatibity issues with the existing blackberry phone or the desktop manager of the BB might not get adapted to the new os of mac that’s why it is showing you up the graying problem, anyways the suggestion that I would like to give you at this moment of time is that just try with the syncing purpose again may be that will give you some idea of what is happening over here, so that’s the suggestion from ym side for you all, so hope that will be enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    After getting updated to the BB Desktop manager iMac now I have noticed that these problem has started after I had switched to the lion os. Now the thing is that my phone and the system has been syncing fine that is not a issue at all but I have noticed in the troubleshooting that the Manager wanted to modify more than 25% of iCal entries now I did some small changes in the settings of the storage mode and after having done that I realized that it was not worth at all since the information panel was completely grayed out and I don’t know what to do in the situations like these and hence I am expecting some small help from you all on this so that’s why I want to ask you what can be done in the situations like these any ideas on that then do reply on the same. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same.
    There is a simple solution that you can try out right now at this moment of time so what I am asking you to do is try uninstalling BB Desktop manager on the Mac system and again install it that will be the perfect solution that I can give you at this moment of time. Well there is nothing much that you can do to tackle out this issue. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here, so do make the necessary changes in to it and do the uninstalling and reinstalling process again that should work out in case if that does not work out. Sorry cant help it.

Quote Originally Posted by sergioKomic View Post
    There is a simple solution that you can try out right now at this moment of time so what I am asking you to do is try uninstalling BB Desktop manager on the Mac system and again install it that will be the perfect solution that I can give you at this moment of time. Well there is nothing much that you can do to tackle out this issue. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here, so do make the necessary changes in to it and do the uninstalling and reinstalling process again that should work out in case if that does not work out. Sorry cant help it.
    Dude you will not believe that I have tried with the actual solution and that did not help me at all. that’s what the issue is. In fact after trying out the same method the sync which was working well is not working at all right now that’s the problem, I don’t know what to do now please suggest me something.

Ok just let me know which version of operating system are you using? If you have any idea about the same then do let me know about the same, may be an outdated version of operating system can be a cause of issue here, you may never know we can get a solution out of that, what say?

No dude that is not the solution that I am expecting from you all I am suing the latest os for my BB phone and hence do not worry about the same. I am having the latest updates from the blackberry and my phone is totally updated so don’t worry about the same. Anyways if you can get hold of some other tricks and help for my issues then do start replying here as soon as possible on the same, your solutions will be really helpful for me, please guys it will be really helpful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    No dude that is not the solution that I am expecting from you all I am suing the latest os for my BB phone and hence do not worry about the same. I am having the latest updates from the blackberry and my phone is totally updated so don’t worry about the same. Anyways if you can get hold of some other tricks and help for my issues then do start replying here as soon as possible on the same, your solutions will be really helpful for me, please guys it will be really helpful for me.
    Allow the blackberry to run a update and fix out the sync issues that you are getting with the BB desktop manager and also the mac os x lion. When the developers will get a fix for the problem then they will be soon sending the update as early as possible that’s what I want to say here. however the wait is for the iPhone 5 don’t know when the iPhone 5 will be coming to solve issues like these, I am desperately waiting for it hope so that will bring me some help.