Thread: How to send sms / text from Mac desktop?

How to send sms / text from Mac desktop?

Hello friends, I am using the Apple Mac, and I want to send the sms / text message from the Mac desktop to any mobile or to any one. As I have seen one of my friend using an application to send the sms / text message to a friends of his. He was suing the Razr which was there with the Motorola Phone tools, so I planning to connect the iPhone of mines to the PC and want to use the sms / text service to be send also receive the message in the text message, as how we use to receive the message in the mobile phones. So please tell me which is the application which can be run and also do the synchronization of the text messages on the Mac desktop and also it will sent any message in the Text message format. Thank you.

Re: How to send sms / text from Mac desktop?

Well there is a software which allow you to send, the software is name as the SMSMAC, you can find easily on the Google, as I founded in some seconds on the Google, and it also do synchronization with iPhone SMS, so search and get it for yourself.

My friend why are you going for some other application, as there is one application which is already installed in the Mac, that software is the ichat, as the ichat as the feature to send the SMS from the desktop itself, so you can use the ichat feature, to use it you have to go to the file menu, in the file menu you will be having the option of the ‘Send SMS’, so select that and then you will be able to send the SMS from the desktop to another people, as it does not synchronization of the iPhone as it is having some sort using of the software. So you can use that for sending the SMS / text to where you want to send the message as a text message. So you can try and see that it is working for you or not.

Well you can search on the Google and search for the application which are available for the Mac desktop and also it will be also be the best way to get the application for you.

There are plenty of the applications which are providing the service which you are finding, but I do not know that how much it is correct and also the proper to use and will also fulfill the requirement which you are searching for. As I think there is a application which is doing the all which you want and also it is available on the internet for all. But I am want to tell you if you are taking the application for your desktop then go as the people have review about the using of the application and also about the using of the application on their desktop and has it fulfill the requirement of there. So it is better and also the best to get the best application for you and also you will able to send the sms / text message to anyone through the desktop. Hope you will get a good one for you.

Try to find on the Apple official website, go to the widget section in the Apple website and try to find something related to the SMS for you. So you might get some of the application which might work for you.

If you are looking for the free application then you will able to find many application, but you will not able to get the synchronization feature in that applications, well there are some of the application which are having the all the feature which you are searching, but those application are paid one and you have to pay something for those application, as you will pay but you will be able to get the full version and also will work the best as per the need of the users. So have look over them and you will be able to get the application and I think it is been easily searched on the internet and you will able to get and start using those application and you will be able to send and also to receive the SMS / Text as the text message which you were getting on the mobile phone, just try it and use it.

Yes I want it and I am ready to pay for that application, thanks for the suggestion given by all the users, will get good one for me.