Thread: Program that import Lyrics into iTunes

Program that import Lyrics into iTunes

I like to listen the pop and rock star music’s on my i-Phone its very much interesting to listen music in i-phone, but some of the music are so fast that I am not able to understand that music, so I only can understand those songs when I’m able to find there lyrics on my i-phone. so guys if you have any information regarding some application which can be used to find the lyrics for any songs to the i-phone from there source please suggest me that, I wish to install them in my i-phone and wants to make use of them?

Re: Program that import Lyrics into iTunes

That’s the best ways that one can listen to their music by knowing each and every word of their songs that’s making the listener to enjoy that song, so according to my opinions you should download and install “MiniLyrics”, since this application is best to download the Lyrics of any of the albums you like to listen. This application is almost support by all of the OS today’s used by the Systems, or handset. It’s a platform independent application. The main function of MiniLyrics is to generate the Synchronized Lyrics in the audio player. MiniLyrics has its own Screen to provide better GUI to the user. The advanced feature of this application is that the user can set the Font format regarding to their needs. You can get this application from their official site.

The app to get the lyrics of the song you like to know, is Lyrical, the Lyrical is an application which is used to get the lyrics of the song automatically you are playing and also let you to view the same lyrics when you are offline. By entering any line of song, or artist name, or by the album name Lyrical able to find that lyrics for you. This application is free to download

It’s easy to find the lyrics using Lyrical. When the Lyrical start it’s automatically starts finding the lyrics for the song you are listening. You can also find song lyrics by inserting the title name, album name, or just the few words you remember about that song. You can get Lyrical from its official sites.

Myself using iLyrics for my i-tune to search for the Lyrics for my favorite songs, this one is also the free application for the i-Tune , it’s a great application that used to download Lyrics for the music, its automatically search the Lyrics by clicking to the Get Lyrics option. It’s a good working application for i-Tune 9.