Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Slideshow software for Mac OS X

Windows Software

Old 06-09-2011

Slideshow software for Mac OS X

I am teacher and I like to teach students on projector so for this daily I have to make some preparations. Like slideshows, PPT etc. but now recently I bought Macbook laptop and I do not know how I made image, document slideshow in Mac. so that?s why I am here to know your suggestion about this software. I need your help to find a best slideshow making software, which can be compatible for Mac.

Old 06-09-2011

Re: Slideshow software for Mac OS X

Apimac Slideshow is a slideshow and presentation device for interactive media files, films, sounds and representations that permits you to rapidly and effectively make slideshow presentations and portfolios. That might be disperse as freestanding projects for Mac and Windows or as motion picture documents advanced for YouTube, CD-ROMs, the Web, iTunes, iPod, iOS (iPad, iPhone and iPhone 4) portable units and machines. so it will better for you to go with this software.
Old 06-09-2011
Banned Users

You have a bundle of assembled-in product that might as well work-iPhoto and iMovie both uphold slideshows. IPhoto has fundamental impacts, while iMovie permits a lot more control. There is moreover important which is presentation programming incorporated in the iWork office suite. Since you require each impact known to science, Final Cut Pro and After Effects as one will do very nearly anything, even though that is a pricey structure of pointless excess.
Old 06-09-2011

I have been searching on the forums for info on where to identify a great slideshow system to utilize on my MAC. I actually just switched over from a PC and utilized to develop a project called Preshow Producer by a community named Photodex. Does anybody have one that could award emphasizes like various layers on one slide, chromo keying out certain shades, various tracks for sound and a broad mixture of transitions with the capability to modify actually concerning each angle of the show. Please help me any one know about this type of software they suggest me that software.
Old 06-09-2011

Quote:
I have been searching on the forums for info on where to identify a great slideshow system to utilize on my MAC. I actually just switched over from a PC and utilized to develop a project called Preshow Producer by a community named Photodex. Does anybody have one that could award emphasizes like various layers on one slide, chromo keying out certain shades, various tracks for sound and a broad mixture of transitions with the capability to modify actually concerning each angle of the show.
For your company I will suggest you to go for Fotomagico 2 software. It is compatible for Mac. it so simple to handle for new user who are using slideshow software. On internet, you can download this software but it will be for 5-day trial period. So just, download this trail pack software and if you like it then buy it.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,