Thread: Converter for iMovie video clip which can be uploaded to Facebook.

Converter for iMovie video clip which can be uploaded to Facebook.

I have edited some of my recorded video from digital camera through iMovie. When I gone for uploading this video to Facebook that time Facebook will not recognize this vide. It is really embarrasses me. Therefore, for this problem experts told me to convert that iMovie video file in MP4 or AVI or Facebook compatible mode. but I don’t have any converter for converting so friend can you tell me which converter will be best for Mac laptop.

Re: Converter for iMovie video clip which can be uploaded to Facebook.

Friend you know that Facebook supports many video formats mean you can upload various video file format like 3gp, mp4, mod, mov, mpeg, mpeg4 etc. Nevertheless, when we edit video in iMovie and after editing when we save it then iMovie save this video in the unique format like MPEG-2 and AVCHD, DV-Standard and HDV (High Definition Video), QuickTime Movie, MEPG-4. In addition, in not only this format but also it make huge video file, which becomes impossible to upload that file on Facebook. so it’s become mandatory to convert those huge file in small format and compatible format.

For converting any type of video file format even though it is edit in iMovie you can use WinX iMovie video converter which compatible to use in Mac. This converter is open source on internet. Through this converter, you can convert any type of video file like M2TS, MKV, HDTV, BDAV, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, RM and more to MP4, MOV etc. if you want you can also convert music file that is also edit in iMovie. This software is freeware is easy-to-use through user-friendly interface. Users can easy stability the video audio quality by setting the constraints.

Bigasoft iMovie Converter, a master iMovie movie converter, is in particular outline to change over numerous sorts of videos integrating AVI, MTS, MKV, FLV, MOD, and more to MP4 for speedy import to iMovie on Mac OS X Lion, Snow Leopard, Tiger, and Leopard. It also supports multiple languages that are available in English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese etc. this converter allows user to watch video while converting. it converts the file in which you want to converts it gives option to converts the file in AVI, DivX, Xvid, ASF, WMV, MKV, MPEG, RM, RMVB, VOB, 3GP, FLV, MOD, TOD, MOV, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MP4, H.264 etc. so you can choose anyone format which you want to convert or which will compatible for Facebook. I will prefer you to convert file in mp4 format.

Thanks Nauset for giving your suggestion and really I download the software which you recommended for me. I am so much happy after using this video now I can upload any video on Facebook, which I want.