Thread: Splitter and Joiner for Mpeg or AVI files in Mac OS X lion

Splitter and Joiner for Mpeg or AVI files in Mac OS X lion

I am here searching for Mac OS X software, which has capability to split and join the video files. I do not want to use just movie editor in which we have to drag and drop all the clips and arrange them, and then export them, and just press join. I am using Peckjoin and Mpack for my PC that works on windows. Now I want splitter and joiner, which is compatible for my Mac pro laptop that works on Mac OS X. so friend anyone have experience about this software then can share their experience.

Re: Splitter and Joiner for Mpeg or AVI files in Mac OS X lion

You want you can use ffmpegX apps which is use to join the Mpeg files. ffmpegX is a Mac OS X realistic user interface outlined to effectively work something greater than 20 capable Unix open-cause motion picture and sound preparing instruments incorporating ffmpegX the "hyper quick movie and sound encoder" mpeg2enc the open-cause mpeg-2 encoder and multiplexer and mencoder the mpeg-4 encoder with subtitles underpin.

MacHacha is a application that will split files into humbler parts and unite them when solicited. MacHacha permits to can impart your archives even if your mates doesn't claim a Macintosh, create and unite full-perfect UNIX/Linux sections, create and unite sections good with alternate Mac OS X applications, for example E Pluribus Unum, Splitter, Split & Concat or xMerge, make Mac-consistent fragments protecting asset fork and meta-data utilizing the MacHacha design. With MacHacha, you try not to must to switch to a PC (or Virtual PC) to unite the chronicles you get. In addition, you are able to automate your particular ventures (e.g., "I wish part 1000+ archives"), being as how MacHacha upholds Apple Scripting.

Very thankful to Illinois for giving his solution. I have tried that app which you have told to use. Really, friends you are better than Google. I am still searching this type tools anyone have more solutions then they can tell share their experience of using that tool.

I am using MPEG Streamclip for splitter as well as for joiner. MPEG Streamclip is an important open free source movie converter, player, and editor for Mac and Windows. It can play a large number of film indexes, not just MPEGs; it can change over MPEG documents in the middle of muxed/demuxed organizes for writing; it would be able to encode films to a considerable number of arrangements, combining iPod; it can cut, trim and unite films. MPEG Streamclip can in addition download films from YouTube and Google by dropping in the page URL.

There are so much app, which is use for splitter and joiner of file like Mpeg, AVI or other formats. When I search on internet about this type of software, which is works in Mac OS, then I found so much app but two apps attracted me ProjectX apps and D-vision apps. However, I like ProjectX app most than D-vision app, because this app have graphical user interface very simple. You can easily handle this app.

You can also join files using QuickTime player, which is preinstall in Mac OS X. I am not sure that you can join files in free version but definitely, it works fine in Pro version. First make sure you have plug-in the player to play the audio and video files like DivX or MPEG-2.
    Then follow these steps:
    1. Open file 1 with QuickTime and move the time slider to the end.
    2. Drag and drop the file 2 to the QuickTime player.
    3. Drag and drop the file 3 to the QuickTime player.
    4. Drag and drop the file 4 to the QuickTime player.
    5. Continue drag and dropping until which files you want.
    6. Last options save as the file.

Try the new software, which is recently launch in market Jfuse movie joiner and Jfuse movie splitter. Jfuse video joiner as powerful video joiner which has ability to join AVI, MPEG, MPG, VOB, RM/RMVB, 3GP, ASF, WMV, WMA , MP4, MP4a, MKV or FLV files, etc. to one "non-stop" file. Jfuse movie Splitter is also a powerful video splitter which can be used for split, cut or trim for large file of AVI, MPEG, RM, ASF, WMV, 3GP, MKV, FLV or MP4. It has also used for re-encode the smaller videos file. This software also have inbuilt video player for playing all type of video format.