Thread: Slow/Choppy video playback in Windows 7

Slow/Choppy video playback in Windows 7

In windows 7 system I realize that there are several videos are to be present and they are to be slightly slow or to be as an choppy. I don’t know why this happen on my system. I noticed VLC Media Player Classic has most of the time contains this kind of problems. In this system, the gaming is AMAZING, but something related to this video files are not works well. Then please share your thoughts about this issue. Any think will be appreciated.

Re: Slow/Choppy video playback in Windows 7

It could be possible that this problem is complete related to the vlc player and nothing more than that. For ensuring that you need to use an basic strategy to understand the basic problem. in that try to play the same video file on the different music player within same system platform. In that you can be realize that the real problem is in the vlc player or within the complete system.

If the problem is to be related to the vlc player, then try to reset the setting of this VLC player to its default position. This will be help to you for solving such kind of problem.

Sometimes, there will be necessary to perform an vlc player online update task. Most of the time, because of the virus infection the support files is to be corrupted and hence you need to use an proper online update procedure that help to insert the missing support files onto this system. This also makes an effort to add the additional features onto this vlc player. Then I suggest to you for performing such kind of task. Then try this on your windows 7 system. There is an inbuilt option present on this software over the windows 7. Use it and fix such video problem.

I also faced this problem and in that time, when I faced such kind of problem then I also try this online update process. But it won’t work and the result, is to be goes failure. Then I perform the software reinstallation on it. This works and in the result, this will be fix such complicated problem. I hope that you can also able to fix this problem using the vlc player reinstallation task.

It could also possible that this problem is to arrive because of the graphics of this windows 7 system is corrupted. In such case, you need to use an proper process for fix this issue and solve the graphics driver problem. The best way is to be use an graphics driver update task on it. This will be works on our system to fix it. There is several way to do this task, specially the video driver reinstallation as well as the online update task on it. Try this task and it will be help to you for solving such kind of trouble onto it.

The direct X software installation on this system will also make an effort to fix this issue. Then use the proper direct X software installation on it. This will be help to you for solving such kind of problem.

Windows 7 is usually very smooth and easy to work with video system. There are inbuilt facilities present on this window 7 that help to fix such kind of problem. if you have faced any kind of problem with this system then the better way is to be use an recovery and the backup strategy onto it. This is also the other effective way to remove such things onto your laptop as well as the any other computing system. Try to use an inbuilt backup and restore option on it for solving such kind of problem.

Few of the most probable reasons behind this problem is could be possible slow cpu, graphic card or the inadequate RAM on this system. This is the possibility and we can’t sure that the slow video problem arrives because of the specific reason. In such case, the best is to be try to check this problem and if it present on your system, then use expert advice to fix it.

If you use an online video files for watching the videos and audios, then there is more possibility to arrive this trouble. Hence the best is to be avoiding such things onto your system. If possible then use the proper video downloading as well as watching technique to fix this choppy video problem.