Thread: Is it possible to rotate QuickTime movie in Mac OS X

Is it possible to rotate QuickTime movie in Mac OS X

I was just surprising that a film, which is record through my digital camera in some sideways, I always, have to move head to right side for watching video. I am using QuickTime player for watching this digital camera video in my Mac computer, which is working on Mac OS X. I want to rotate that movie while watching video but I am not able to rotate can anyone says how I will able to able to rotate the video while watching in QuickTime player.

Re: Is it possible to rotate QuickTime movie in Mac OS X

Open the record in QuickTime (duh)...then run over to Movie/Get Movie Properties (or clearly hit cmd-J), select MPEG1 Mixed track in the first segment and Size in the second. You might as well then have some binds on the lowest part that permit you to rotate and flip the film. At the same time concerning safeguarding it like that...well....QuickTime has some situations with MPEG-1 documents, they will usually lose the sound when you trade them to an additional design so you might need to spot some game plan to concentrate it before you do the turning and such...

Can anyone tell me it there any way to rotate the QuickTime movie in 90 degrees using QuickTime player or using some other free open source software. I do not want to pay extra money for just rotating movie while watching it is just a recorded movie by my bro through digital camera.

Can anyone tell me it there any way to rotate the QuickTime movie in 90 degrees using QuickTime player or using some other free open source software. I do not want to pay extra money for just rotating movie while watching it is just a recorded movie by my bro through digital camera.
    Yeah friend I am also using QuickTime not pro for watching movie and I have searched everywhere on that app but I did not get any option to rotate the movie. Please suggest me solution to rotate Mpeg and avi files in QuickTime or any free ware software.

The users who want to rotate playing movie using QuickTime or any other free ware software.

I found solution for this issue and came to know that there is two separates procedure for rotating a .AVI files. First, you have to convert your QuickTime file to .AVI file that can be complete through RAD video tools, which you can download through internet. This software is open free source on internet and after converting, you can compress that using same tool. It is not mandatory to compress but after converting it becomes a huge file comparing to previous file.

After converting, you can play this video through Virtual Dub that is also you can download from internet. This software is also free open source on internet. just drag the video to this software and it will play the video that time you can see so many option like video, filters, add, rotate etc. so selecting rotate you can able to rotate the video in 90 degrees.
    I know it is huge process for just rotate video for watching but its work and I 100 % sure about this solution.

When I want to rotate the QuickTime video that time, my friend suggests me to download TransformMovie software, which works in Mac OS X. This software is open free source on internet means you do not have to pay any cost for download this software. it also play QuickTime video you have to just drag the .MOV file to that player and that will play the file and it will also give you option to rotate the movie while playing.

It easy to rotate QuickTime movie you just follow my steps, which I am going to say you.
    1. Open QuickTime player select Window and then open Movie Properties.
    2. In that window select a video track and click on Visual Settings.
    3. You can resize the movie by entering the new number in the current size fields.
    4. If you want to keep default size then select Preserve Aspect Ratio.
    5. To rotate the movie just click on one rotate button and it will rotate the video.

I could take every available opportunity to turn .MOV with QuickTime Player v10 and have attempted to accompany different directions but the Window menu makes a point not to have Show Movie Properties, just Show Movie Inspector and Show Export Progress.

I could take every available opportunity to turn .MOV with QuickTime Player v10 and have attempted to accompany different directions but the Window menu makes a point not to have Show Movie Properties, just Show Movie Inspector and Show Export Progress.
    Why you are using QuickTime v10? You can also use QuickTime v7 for rotating video why I am saying you because I have no idea about V10 but I am well familiar with V7. It can be installing from Disk, which you get with your Mac computer or laptop

It easy to rotate QuickTime movie you just follow my steps, which I am going to say you.
    Open QuickTime player select Window and then open Movie Properties.
    In that window select a video track and click on Visual Settings.
    You can resize the movie by entering the new number in the current size fields.
    If you want to keep default size then select Preserve Aspect Ratio.
    To rotate the movie just click on one rotate button and it will rotate the video.
    Thanks a lot friend for your good solution. I follow your steps and now I am able to rotate the QuickTime video. Your steps saved me a lot frustration this dusk.