Thread: Will Rollback Rx works on Windows 7

Will Rollback Rx works on Windows 7

I am having a doubt on using Rollback Rx on Windows 7. Will this work properly without any issues. I had searched the official website which shows that this work on Windows 7 without much issues. So looking for more better suggestion. Also want some highlights of the new version.

Re: Will Rollback Rx works on Windows 7

Yes it works. No need to worry about the compatibility. Here are some benefits of the new version.
    • The tool is capable of restoring settings back again on any type of crash.
    • You can get rid of any failed software in your system or updates that you don't want.
    • You can se options like Restore on Reboot/log-off to avoid any error generated by user logins.
    • You can keep roll back times for longer period.
    • It is possible to rollback backside and front via viewing an snapshot of system.
    • There is an uninstall support provided on this system which provides easiness of running software setups.
    • It is possible to get your files back even when the system is not booting.

It works. I tested this till yet no problem. I am waiting back to test its features in case of crash. That will provide more highlight on features of this software. One thing I like is daily restoring options which is beneficial for offices.

Better go on the website and see the comparison page. Other than compatibility they listed a comparison of this tool with others recovery software also. And this is a nicer way to understand the features of this product. I am using Norton Ghost. The one thing it states right, that system image files which is created by this software is really very large. That consumes many dvd's and better for removable media only. This tool is one of the recommended one for every system.