Thread: Word 2008 freezes repeatedly in Mac OS

Word 2008 freezes repeatedly in Mac OS

I have been utilizing Word 2008 for Mac 12.1.0 from one year. At times, Word freezes and needs to close. Sometimes the entire workstation stops (I have a 24-creep iMac with 4GB RAM). I perceive that when I re-open Word when it stops, at any rate one of my settings has returned to its default value. It's the setting for mechanically recovering archives as I work. The default is each 10 moments. I set it to each moment. This is imperative, since I need to rely on the recuperation record when I re-open Word. Can anyone give me some suggestion on this topic? Please help me

Re: Word 2008 freezes repeatedly in Mac OS

I hold the same issue sometime before. My Word 2008 for Mac could stop, bringing about misfortune of information, soon following being opened, and sorting in a few keystrokes. I looked in a few online journals, that proposed Fonts inconsistency, and I purchased the great Font Doctor X, that was not ready to settle the situation. This is clearly horrendous from Microsoft. I am sustained up of losing hours of work, and cash, managing with the embodiment of a situation. Perhaps, Microsoft could move snappier if they grasp that it would be able to expense them to lack of regard clients. I have a solid Consumer Law underpinning level, and accept me; this one will keep court fittingly.

I want to give you suggestion to update you software and reinstall it again.

I had the same situation with Word in Office 2004 for Mac. I updated to Office 2008 trusting that the solidifying issue could be determined. But nothing works. Then I've educated myself to hit "Command+S" oftentimes while utilizing Word. It's VERY disappointing to take notes in class just to lose some or the sum total of them when it chooses to stop.

It's essentially improbable to conjecture what you're searching for. The divide-and-conquer tactic is before all else about deciphering where the situation may false-and knowing where the situation is placed is part of the fight. You separate the archive in creamer deciphers which part is still having pain. As you're seeing situations occurrence in this specific report virtually quickly when you've opened it appears prefer you'll have the ability to briskly slender down where the situation could wrong. Separate it fifty-fifty, pick one of the parts, and begin sorting “the quick brown fox “over and over again. Since you are able to do that for a couple of moments and nothing happens, do the same thing on the different part. Once you decipher which part of the archive has the situation, do it again. In the long run, you might as well get to a focus where you have a sensibly slender go of the report where the situation is spotted, and afterward you would deliberately be able to go over that area to see provided that you are able to resolve what you're seeing. This strategy is altogether the same amount about deciphering where you don't have situations, on the grounds that then you don't need to waste any time/energy taking a gander at stuff that would be splendidly affirm.

The situation claims roots in "Spelling and Grammar..." which is situated to 'Check spelling as you type' and 'Check grammar as you type' in the Preferences. So actually uncheck those. It might as well settle your situation.

Initially, attempt to root out in the event that it’s a situation with a specific record. This can happen off and on again. Attempt to duplicate every last trace of the data in it (CMD+A, CMD+C) and sticking it into a revamped index and sparing. Utilize the latest document for a touch and see assuming that it still accidents. Attempt resaving the first document in an additional arrange that both requisitions perceive. You could probably moreover attempt opening the .docx record in a different project. Attempt the unhindered TextEdit.App which is pre-instituted on your Mac, or Apple's Pages or even a different office application for example OpenOffice. The sum total of these can open DOCX indexes. In the event that it approaches that, you would like to give Google Docs an attempt. Microsoft requisitions for OSX will consistently be refusing in my interaction. It's great that they're offered, but positively, iWork is the way to try for a Mac office suite. Keynote is the best equipped putting forth requisition on any stage; Numbers is briskly expanding back; and I've found getting the layout I need to be a breeze following years of tearing my hair out in front of Word. MSN Messenger still absences Video and Audio talk uphold too, admitting that Skype appears to do cross-stage talking unequivocally fine. You could probably do so far superior to Microsoft.