Thread: Cannot find windows 7 64-Bit Drivers for Designjet 800PS

Cannot find windows 7 64-Bit Drivers for Designjet 800PS

Recently I have purchased HP designjet 800ps printer. It was working fine for few days but later it started up with problems. So now I want to reinstall the printer with drivers. I am looking for drivers for my hp designjet 800ps printer. I have a laptop and I am planning to connect my HP printer to my HP laptop which is running 64-bit Windows 7 Operating System. I am not able to find it. Actually I have searched on the HP website to get Windows 7 64-Bit Drivers for Designjet 800PS Printer, but I got an error message and nothing happened. I looked for 32 bit and 64 bit but I couldn’t find any of them. Does anyone have any information or help regarding this matter. Any suggestions would be always appreciated.

Re: Cannot find windows 7 64-Bit Drivers for Designjet 800PS

I am having windows 7 operating system and HP designjet 800ps printer. Actually even I am looking for windows 7 64-Bit Drivers for Designjet 800PS. I have searched a lot on the internet but unfortunately I couldn’t find. Somewhere on the internet I read that there are no drivers available for windows 7. HP designjet 800ps printer is not compatible with windows 7 operating system. So after reading this information I have installed windows xp operating system in my pc. I have found the windows xp drivers from hp website and my printer is working absolutely fine now.

Well as you have mentioned that the drivers are available and it appears on websites then I would like to know which internet browser you are using. Make sure that pop-ups are enabled on your browser.

I hope that you have the driver CD with you. You must have got this cd with your printer during the purchase. Just connect your printers to your computer and insert its driver CD into the CD drive. Let the computer recognize the new hardware connected to the system. The system will automatically search for the needed drivers. The system will also check in the CD/DVD drive. And if it finds any CD inside the drive, it will even search inside the CD for the needed drivers of the Printer connected. Once the system detects the drivers, it will install the printer. I hope this helps.

I think you should contact the hp customer support to first know that the drivers are available or no. if they confirm then try to use some different browser to download and search drivers.

I hope you are doing it correctly. Visit the hp website there, Select the printer and download the drivers for your HP product.
    • Then there, enter the name of the product in the text area and press go.
    • You will be directed to another link where you have to select the Operating System for which you want the drivers of your HP printer.
    • Download all the needed drivers and get them installed in your system. Once the installation is completed, restart the system. On the restart, you will probably find your printer working again.

The windows 7 drivers are yet to come. Hp is working on this thing. They might soon come up with the drivers. Once it comes you can download the drivers form the internet and get it installed in your system. I am having hp officejet 3608 four in one printer and you what even I have installed windows 7 os which is 64 bit. The technician had installed it initially when I had purchased my system and the printer. But recently due to some reasons I had to uninstall the drivers. Now when I try to install I get error while installing. It says my printer is not compatible with windows 7. I hope that hp fixes this issue fast.