Thread: Installation of LaserJet CM1015 drivers on Windows 7

Installation of LaserJet CM1015 drivers on Windows 7

Recently I have purchased printer name LaserJet CM1015 and have connected to my Computers and try to take the printout of some document but it doesn’t work. So one of my friends suggests me to install the Driver for this device, I have searched various links but not get the correct information regarding how to install the driver. My system use Windows 7 OS, so if there is any information regarding this problems please provide your guidance.

re: Installation of LaserJet CM1015 drivers on Windows 7

Hey you have the nice printer. There are lots of feature present in this devices. And also this is the heavy one. So you first visit the links for download the driver for your device CM1015 and get install in your PC after then you are able to use that Printer, and if you are not able to install the driver you can send mail to the LaserJet about your problems, they have the better solution for this query.

re: Installation of LaserJet CM1015 drivers on Windows 7

I was also facing the same problems but finally I got the solution for this trouble. Just go through it I hope it provide require help you to install your driver in your system with Windows 7 OS.

Step 1 you have to restart your system and check the print queue see what it showing if it show did resolve the issue that means you don’t have to move for the next step, if its show did not resolve the issue, jump to the next step.
    Step2 This step include the checking of the cables for the printer, make sure that each and every cables are connected properly. And again check the issue status and follow that issue rule.
    Step 3 check out the driver version you are using is correct or not that means that whether your CM1015 supports that driver.
    Step 4 Check whether the printer status is offline or pause
    Step 5 manually clear out the print queue list, after that restart the print Spooler service
    Step 6 finally check the application is working properly or not.