Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

unable to open .CR2 RAW files in CS4 photoshop / Bridge

Windows Software

Old 04-09-2011

unable to open .CR2 RAW files in CS4 photoshop / Bridge

I just got a new cannon camera that is cannon 60 d and when I transferred pictures from camera to my computer I am unable to open a single photo image in photpshop Cs4/ Brige it does not only support .CR2 raw file only in case of . CR2 files through 45d are fine enough . I searched in internet and found that plunge in for my cannon RAW is 5.7.0.213 even I have tried to upgrade it to the latest 6.2 but it does not happen only ..please help if anyone got the solution for it ???

Old 04-09-2011
Banned Users

Re: unable to open .CR2 RAW files in CS4 photoshop / Bridge

the process is very simple what you need to do is you just search Adobe DNG converter on internet or official site of adobe. Download the application from the internet. Do setup as per the application and when you will open it, you just need to choose the folder the RAW files and are in select for modified into .dng. once done with the modification or conversion the files try yo open it in a RAW like after that you can set it.
Old 04-09-2011

yeah I have solution for your problem that is you just need to replace the previous raw plug in that is (5.0 ) of that are embedded with photoshop CS4. You just for the new ACR 5.3 it is possible fit that you just need to download it properly form the given website page from where you are downloading the files.
Old 04-09-2011

I already executed the update without uninstalling the Bridge since of live processes and even everything run fine and it got updated...i think it may be due to some complaints about updated is not functioning properly that is the reason they have modify the coade to avoid the Bridge that are all active in the locale. So as all the update are run, I am able to open the RAW files extension through the 5D mkII it run nicely. but the problem arises When I try to chosen to run all the Bridge at the startup, when the photoshop get open I just imagine that the Bridge will get opens without prompting for anything but I have no details about the having bridge executing in background and I am not getting where to go in the settings for photoshop?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,