Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to run WEI (Windows Experience Index) program

Windows Software

Old 04-09-2011

Unable to run WEI (Windows Experience Index) program

Here I have a problem in running Windows Experience Index program. Yesterday I installed a new hyper 212 cooler in my computer. And after that I also downloaded Inter Burn Tool. I also ran Intel Burn tool several times to check that whether my temps are fine or not? But now when I am trying to run Windows Experience Program then I am not able to run it. I don’t know what may be the reason behind this. Please reply, if you have any fix for this.

Old 04-09-2011

Re: Unable to run WEI (Windows Experience Index) program

In order to provide you with a solution I want to know what exactly is your problem and whether you are on your admin account or not. I also want to know if you are clicking on the “re-evaluation” button or any other button. Reply me with these answers, so that I can help you better.
Old 04-09-2011

Thanks for taking interest in my problem. By the way, I am clicking on Rate your computer button as I am not able to see re-evaluate button anymore. I have run Windows Experience Index program many times on the same PC and I was having that button every time but now I don’t have that anymore. I also want to add that I am seeing a label just next to Rate your computer button, which is saying that my Windows Experience Index has not yet been established. I think this is enough about my issue.
Old 04-09-2011

What makes you think that the fan replacement has caused the problem for your Windows Experience Index?
Old 04-09-2011

First I want to know that, why you are caring for WMI? And the other thing is that, I think I can tell you immediately that you have a WEI of 5.9 if you are using a standard hard drive in your computer. As far as I know, the Windows Experience Index is normally the lowest of the 4 scores which is the hard drive, most of the time, and it is well known that 5.9 is the rate of all mechanical hard drives.
Old 04-09-2011

As far as I know, it is not necessary that all mechanical hard drives will have the rate 5.9 only. It can even be 1.0 or anything between 1.0 to 5.9 and even more than 5.9 also. It is not bound to there. I have seen a Some SAS drive which goes till 6.2 and 6.3 also.
Old 05-09-2011

In my case, I have a SSD boot drive and with that I have a WD storage drive of 1TB. And before this problem occurred in my PC I was having WIE scores as 7.6-7.9-7.8-7.8-7.6. By the way, I just want to know that, why my WMI is not running?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,