Thread: Need windows 7 supported webcam drivers for dell vostro 1015

Need windows 7 supported webcam drivers for dell vostro 1015

Hi friends I am using dell vostro 1015 laptop from last one month and in my system I have recently upgraded my operating system from windows XP to windows 7 and after installing the windows 7 in my laptop I am not able to use the webcam in my system. I think this issue is related to the drivers. Please tell me from where I can download the drivers for this.

Re: Need windows 7 supported webcam drivers for dell vostro 1015

yes as you have said in your post that you have upgraded your operating system from windows vista to windows 7 that is why I would also like to tell you that after installing the drivers. Before you download the drivers from the internet first try the drivers which come with the laptop. Insert the drivers CD in your laptop and after inserting the drivers CD you have to install the drivers and after installing the drivers check whether that drivers is working or not.

thank you for giving me quick replies I have already tried that drivers in my laptop but that didn’t helped me to use the webcam and that is why I am looking for the windows 7 supported drivers in my laptop. please help me with this.

As you have mentioned that you have already tried your drivers CD and after that also you are facing the same problem then I think you need to download the windows 7 supported drivers for your system.

If you want to download the drivers you have to click here DOWNLOAD.

now after clicking here you have to select the choose model option and then you have to select the laptop option and after selecting the laptop you have to select the Vostro option. in that you have to select your laptop vostro model number and after that you have to select your operating system and then you will get the list of the drivers. Now after that select the drivers which you need and download it and after that install it in your system and then problem will get solved.

Thank you friends for helping me and giving me solution. I have downloaded the drivers from your given link after that I have installed it in my system. Now after installing the drivers am in my laptop. I really appreciate your help.