Thread: Which driver to use from Microsoft ADI or Realtek on windows 7 ultimate

Which driver to use from Microsoft ADI or Realtek on windows 7 ultimate

Hello friends, I am using the AMD Athlon 64 x 2 dual cores 5200 + 2.70 GHZ along with the 4 GB Gskill RAM and also the Radeon 2100 Graphics card, I am facing the problem with the windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. As I am confuse from where I should download the drivers for it. So which drivers I should download for it, as I was using the windows XP and was not getting any problem with it. Should I download the Microsoft drivers of ADI version or the Realtek? As I was using the windows XP and I was using the inspire T3000 speakers & subwoofer, I was not facing any kind of the problem, when I switch to windows 7 I am getting the problem of the drivers for it. So please suggest which drivers would be the best and also support the windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. Thank you.

Re: Which driver to use from Microsoft ADI or Realtek on windows 7 ultimate

I would suggest you to go on the Microsoft website and search for drivers and you will be able to get the exact drivers which is been required by you and also will solve the problem of the drivers.

I think you might get the drivers for the windows 7 on the internet. As on the internet there are plenty of the drivers available on the windows 7 and also related to the audio which you are talking about. You search on the internet and you will be able to get some sort of the links which might have the drivers as you need for the system. Just try some of the drivers and installed it on the system and try to work it out with it and I think it might work and also it will be solve the problem of yours. As I have also downloaded some of the drivers for the windows 7 from the internet and I have upgrade from the windows vista to the windows 7.

You will find the perfect drivers on the Google and you will be you download the proper driver for the windows; I have done the same which I have told you to do and get the appropriate driver also for the windows 7.

You should try on the Microsoft Official Website and you will be able to get the drivers over there, if you are not getting the drivers over there then I would suggest you to post a query over there and you might get the answer from one of the Microsoft users, I am sure that any of the users will be able to provide you with the appropriate solution and you they might give some of the links from where you can download the drivers for the windows 7 and it will the best way to do. As I do this couple of times, when I am not getting the solution then I do this and some of the users give me the solution or give the me link form where I can get the appropriate solution and I can solve the problem also, so you also try this and might work for you also.