Thread: How to solve multiple 0xc000007b errors in windows 7

How to solve multiple 0xc000007b errors in windows 7

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the correct category, but I missed any category of troubleshooting, if any. Anyway, some time ago my computer started getting errors 0xc000007b in the beginning, at first by the Realtek HD Audio Manager and On-Screen Keyboard (RAU64 [or so]. Exe and osk.exe). I soon realized that I could open the Windows calculator and Sony Vegas Pro Since I can not use the Realtek audio manager, I can not change my audio options via the control panel (I think that is why , at least). So I went to reinstall Windows as I was looking for some kind of problem in this regard.

Re: How to solve multiple 0xc000007b errors in windows 7

Hey I think that if you are trying to upgrade your currently installed Windows 7 64 bit with an old windows 7 of 32 bit then I will suggest you that it will not work at all. In this case you will need to find the installation disk of 64 bit Windows 7. And after this you will be able to install the windows 7 to your computer. Try with that and if you get any good result about it then report me back about it.

The error probably means you 0xc000007b has somehow managed to install invalid dll on your computer. A system restore to a time before having this problem would have cured this problem.

Backing up data on C: partition, boot from the DVD and install that way. Do not forget to do a new installation, not just an update and make sure to format and partition. This will delete the original file / broken and make a new clean install

If nothing works well I think I will do a complete re-install Windows on a partition. But how I can be sure that the windows will be installed to the partition, instead of overwriting the partition with all my files?

Clearly you are trying to upgrade you have installed Windows 7 64-bit installation of Windows 32-bit . It will not work. Will have to find an installation disk, Windows 7 64-bit hour and works should be fine with the installation. my bad, I forgot to mention anything about that part of the problem. I'm running 64-bit and trying to reinstall 64-bit, so the error makes no sense

There is some discrepancy with your Windows. As you write, once said that you can not upgrade a 32-bit with 64-bit and again - backwards. I have not understood from the outset. Are you sure that's exactly what it says? If so, then something is bad in Windows. As indeed. pjmelect realized I can install some dlls got wrong - it adds some dlls manually?
    If you ask me in this situation may be easier to make a new clean install of OS / only 64 bits at this time

Well, thanks. Now all I have to resize my OS partition before running Setup, could not large enough, since it only let me use about 9 of my 100 GB of free space. Any ideas? As long as I can not make the big partition, I can not reinstall. I've looked on google, but all that happened were for cases that would not fall all in the first place, as happened to me

There are some programs and ressize able to move partitions without losing data. There ESEUS / Not sure exactly about the Master of spelling / partition and the set of Paragon, and there were some on the CD Hiren's boot - which can be used to start and contains other good free tools. My advice - get the Hiren CD and deal with the tools

The system reserve itself a small partition. Then the next one is the partition windows is installed on. the others are partitions for your data.
    So, if you have a C:, D: and E: partition, in the install you should see something like
    Small partition reserved for system
    Your current OS partition
    DATA partition D:
    Data partition E:

If you can publish the list and the size of the partition, that would help me understand. Perhaps he is saying is that paretition is almost full and there is room for a new facility. In this case, you have to get the advanced option to format the partition. Just passing by without changing the installation will keep the old and rename it "Windows.old" and install a new one. Nothing will be removed from the partition

Well, I solved that problem thanks to you, and now just create a new partition and installed Windows on it. Unfortunately, none of my drivers that are accessed by the operating system partition, and none of my desktop items or anything else here. So now the question is, how do I set it up for my drivers and stuff which is accessed through my new copy. Because while my drivers are gone, I can not use my wireless card, so I have to go back to my old copy of Windows to come here

Guys I installed nfs run in my laptop and when I click
    the nfs exe file it says it is unable to open or something
    and says 0xc000007b pls close the application I need this
    game badly pls help me

nickfrost Guest

Hi,

If you get this error for any new project, the it means something in the settings or setup got messed up.
    I would suggest 2 things: first, try to reset your settings from Tools->import and export settings -> Reset all settings-> reset all settings, overwriting current settings.
    If after that it still does not work, I would repair/re-install VS.

If you have installed some invalid dll’s on your computer then that can cause the problems like this. I think that you will have to restore your system to some previous date and that will cure the problem for you.

i installed the game when i click nfs.exe it said mscvr100.dll not found
    then i downloaded the dll file then it said 0xc000007b close the application
    pls help me guys

This is the malware infection and what you can do is make use of the Malwarebytes to scan the system. It helps in many of the similar cases and I hope that this will help you also.