Thread: Drivers required for Scanjet 4c on Window 7

Drivers required for Scanjet 4c on Window 7

I am using the desktop pc with the Window XP in it and I have HP Scanjet 4c Scanner attached to it and is working fine it has the full-sized transparency adapter which make it more special to me now I am planning to upgrade my pc to Window 7 and I will continue to use this scanner on that OS also now I made search of my own but was not able to get to any result I was looking for the drives of Scanjet 4c so that I won’t be face any difficulty while using it window 7 . whitout having thet driver I can update my machine . all thing I am doing is not helping me on this regards and I am been delaying the upgrade for my machine so any one out that who can help me on this issue

Re: Drivers required for Scanjet 4c on Window 7

I was also waiting for the same and it’s hard to find the result I guess I will have to go with the upgardation and wait till until I get the drivers for my scanner

I am sorry to says that when I read a post on the HP support where there is no mention of driver for Scanjet 4c scanner on the windows 7 driver list apparently it’s an out dated device for adding in the window 7 list I am myself some kind of disappointed because it has great specification hope some solution is made to this issue

I know about that post you had it all wrong I think Scanjet 4c scanner will work in the window 7 and as for the post that you read I thing you miss the little thing that mention on the bottom that ant scanner that is not on the list of support may have “the limited solution for the Microsoft Windows 7, consisting of only the basic drivers” you can always check HP support web site for drivers listed in the Microsoft Windows 7 section for the scanner .Drivers listed in the Microsoft Windows Vista section may work in Microsoft Windows 7 but are not guaranteed to work. So you need to check all your option so that if any luck you can see the you scanner support driver for windows 7

Hey just don’t worry I also have this Scanjet 4c and I using Deskjet software that comes with the scanner it’s the sanning software abs I have no problem using it on my windows 7 OS pc so you can also fine that Deskjet software its available in HP site