Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to solve "Compile error in hidden module: Autostart" Error Message on MS Word 2010

Windows Software

Old 02-09-2011

How to solve "Compile error in hidden module: Autostart" Error Message on MS Word 2010

I have a Windows XP pc in which I had installed Microsoft Office Word 2010. I am constantly getting Compile error in hidden module error on it. I am not able to figure out the reason behind this thing. It keeps on appearing. I have to edit some files and this error is not allowing me to do anything. What should I do to fix this problem. I had tried downloading windows update but it is not helping much.

Old 02-09-2011

Looks like damage Office system files. You can do two things here. First you can run sfc. This is a free system file checker software from Microsoft. Just type sfc /scannow and hit enter in Start > Run box. This is going to scan your pc for damage system files and will fix it. The second thing you can do is run a repair setup of Microsoft Office. If you can arrange the setup file just overwrite the existing installation and check back.
Old 02-09-2011

Re: How to solve "Compile error in hidden module: Autostart" Error Message on MS Word 2010

The problem occur due to two things. First if there is a Norton Antivirus installed in your pc and it has modified certain files. And second if the office version is having some issue with Adobe Acrobat PDFMaker. I am giving you a link below which has a fix available. Just run this fix and it will resolve the problem. This fix is quiet enough to stop the error.

Microsoft Office Compile error in hidden module: Autostart fix

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,