Thread: "Language installation package is not supported by this system" error message while unistalling Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010

"Language installation package is not supported by this system" error message while unistalling Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010

hello everyone i have installed the Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 on mine windows XP operating system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but last night when i tried to emo0ve or delete the Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 i have got the error message saying that"Language installation package is not supported by this system" and after that i am not able to remove the Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010. can anyone suggest hot to remove the Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 on mine system and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: "Language installation package is not supported by this system" error message while unistalling Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010

follow the bellow steps to uninstall the Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 and after that make sure your able to uninstall the Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010. to do this make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. now on the run type: control appwiz.cpl and after that make click on the OK button. now here locate to the Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 and after that select the uninstall or remove. i hope this will help you to solve the issue.

Re: "Language installation package is not supported by this system" error message while unistalling Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010

i have faced this issue and after that i have downloaded the below RAR file and after that i have run on mine system and i have solved mine issue. so i would like to suggest you to make download the below RAR file and after that run on your system and then let me know the issue.
    TO download the RAR File click below:

I think there is something wrong with your Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 and so therefore first i would like to suggest you to repair the Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 and after that try to uninstall.

just go through the below steps and after that let me know the issue. to do this make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. now on the run type: regedit and after that make click on the OK button. now you will get the registry editor and under that locate to the below location:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software
    now once you locate to this place and after that make right click on the all Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 key and after that select the delete. now once you delete the all Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 registry key and after that follow the same steps on the below location as well:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software
    once you finish this all and after that reboot the system and then your Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 will get removed or you can uninstall the Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 from control panel.

there are lots of third party software available on the market just go through the some of the official website and after that install and run the third party software and then your Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010. the third party software like Download Revo Uninstaller and through this you can uninstall the Microsoft office Professional Plus 2010.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the Microsoft support and after that go through your issue.

Dear All,

I tried to follow the steps as stated however I wasn't able to delete the registry files as per the second step since the system did not allow me to delete those. I am trying to uninstall Office 2010 pro from my laptop. I am having hard time getting that removed & I am new to systems. Please help.

I think that you should better try out the ‘Fix It’ tool and this will help you in removing all the instance of the office, you can follow the below article for the same.
    How to uninstall or remove Microsoft Office 2010 suites