Thread: Microsoft Outlook 2010 shuts down when opening the program

Microsoft Outlook 2010 shuts down when opening the program

Hello friends, I was using the Microsoft Outlook 2007 in the system which I was using it. I was using from couple of months; I was not facing the problem when I was using it during that time of the shut down. I decide to switch to the higher version, so I have decided to install the Outlook 2010 on the computer. So when I install the new Version outlook then also I was facing the same problem. It was also shutting down when I was opening the program to run then it shut down in the 10 seconds. So please help me and tell me what the reason for the problem for this type is, please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Microsoft Outlook 2010 shuts down when opening the program

Well you can try one step which I can suggest you. Go to the start and type Run in the search and then in the run type outlook.exe /resetnavpane, just type as I have written and see it works or not.

Try to open the Outlook in safe mode, launch the safe mode and check the issue occurs just follow the below the steps:
    1. Click on the Start.
    2. Then go to All Programs
    3. Go to the Accessories
    4. In the Accessories go to the Run
    5. And type Outlook /safe

Then you are in the safe mode and you are able to work then do some more steps which are been listed below:
    1. Click on the file option
    2. In the file option click on the Option
    3. In that go to Add-in
    4. In the Click on Go button in the Manage: Com add-in.
    5. So check the add-in in and disable all which are enable.

Just try it might work for you.

Go the Microsoft official website and you will get the solution over there and if you don’t get then enter the query in the problem and you will get the solution from any of the users of the Microsoft users.

You can try the follow the steps which the above users have told you to do it. So you just follow those steps and see it works or not. If then also it does not work then you can try the other method which I suggest you to do. Just try to uninstall the Outlook and try to reinstall the outlook, but you have used that method also. So you should try to uninstall the Microsoft Office Suite and do the restart of the system and then when you start the computer then you try to re-install the Microsoft Office Suit and see when it is having the same problem which you were getting it. I am sure after this you will not be getting the problem.

You can also search on the Google for the same problem and you will be able to find the some of the solution link which might be helpful for you to solve the problem which you are facing it.