Thread: Microsoft Outlook 2010 get freeze even after reinstalling

Microsoft Outlook 2010 get freeze even after reinstalling

Hello friends, I am using the Microsoft Office 2010 from the past 5 weeks. As I was using the Outlook 2010 during this afternoon and it was lowed to crawl it down. So I have close the outlook and start it again but then also I am getting the same problem again, so I reinstall it again but it is getting the same problem again, so I have no idea how to do it and the outlook get freeze when I use it. So please suggest what to do and how I solve the problem which I am facing with Outlook 2010. Thank you.

Re: Microsoft Outlook 2010 get freeze even after reinstalling

I would recommend you to go the Microsoft Official Website and check for the answer over there. As there are many same issues which are been related to outlook 2010 and you will find solution over there, so just have eye over it.

You try to run the Outlook in the Safe mode, I think it will work in the safe mode, if you do not know how to run in the safe mode then just follow the below steps:
    • Click on the Start,
    • Go in the search and type outlook.exe /safe,
    • When you type it and then press enter.

Just try to run in the safe mode and see it works and solve the problem or not.

I was also facing the same problem and I was frustrated with the problem, I have also the same methods which you have tried. So I have uninstalled the Outlook 2010 and I have installed the outlook 2007 again in the system.

Yes I can understand, I have some steps which you can try and fix it, the steps are below mentioned:
    1. Just try to scan the hard drive for any kind of the errors and try to fix it by repairing. I was using the tune up utilities to fix the error. As it restart and scan it, then notice the change in the PST file that has been spanned on some bad sector on the hard drive.
    2. Try to Run SCANPST.EXE which is there in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ folder and this link for the windows 7 operating system which is having the running the Office 2010. As you run the SCANPST.EXE, then try to repair the PST file, so with the above step it will not go by the repair way and it will work also.
    3. As this all been done then restart the Outlook and try see that still freeze on using.

This is what I have done when I was facing the same and it has worked for me and it is working fine also.

You simply try to find on the Google and you will be able to get the links, in the links there will be the proper and better way to resolve the problem of yours which is been not let you to do the work.

You can try as the all users have told you to do and then also you are getting the same problem then I would suggest you to reboot the system and installed all the software again on the system which might solve the error or the problem which you are facing it right now. As you do the reboot / format of the system just only format the C drive which is been installed and the other applications are been installed in that. If you format other drive then all your personal data would be gone from the hard drive, if you have any important data in the C drive then first transfer it on the other and then do the formatting of the drive. Try this, as it will properly solve the problem.