Thread: Can I completely delete Outlook 2010 and start over fresh?

Can I completely delete Outlook 2010 and start over fresh?

Hello friends, I am tired and also frustrated with Microsoft Outlook 2010, as it is not allowing me to delete the data file which it is contain by default. I want to uninstall it completely and want to start it over again as a new. I have also tried to uninstall the outlook and re-install it then also I am getting it on the same account which I was using it, I do not want to use the old account and I want to switch over to the new account. As there is no uninstalling option to do it in the Outlook in 2010. It is tough to understand for the users who are the fresher to this, so I am. So please help me with this, and suggest me what should I do to get with the new account and delete the older account. So please help me and thank for all you suggestion in advance.

re: Can I completely delete Outlook 2010 and start over fresh?

Did you try on the Google, try on the Google and you will be able to find the solution and also you will be providing with the links. As you go on the link then you will be able to get the answer over there to how you can do it.

As in some of the circumstances, you have to restore the group of users which was there on the previous install Outlook pack. The Microsoft Outlook 2010 gets upgraded then you were have to do the same, that you need to restore the users which were installed on the time of the installation. Well there is a way to do this, which is that you have to remove the Outlook 2010 from the computer and then you have to reinstall the Outlook 2010 and you have re-install the old version of the Outlook. When you have done with the installation then you have tore-create the users which you were using the Outlook profiles. So you can try this method which might help you to solve the problem.

Go to the Microsoft official website and search over there to uninstall the Outlook 2010 and install it again with the new account, I think there might be some or the other solution over there which will be supportive to solve the problem of yours.

I would suggest that why you not go to the control panel of the computer and try to delete it, I will tell you how to do it, go to the Start and in the start go to the control panel which is been displayed in the list or it might be in the setting option. As you select the control panel option then go to the Add / Remove programs option. When you select that option then you will be able to see a list of the programs which are been installed on the computer. In that you just select the Microsoft Outlook 2010 and when you select the Microsoft Outlook 2010 then you see the uninstall option on the right side or above the list, so select it and it will ask you that do you want to uninstall then select yes. Then the uninstall will be done and after the uninstall do a restart of the system, as the restart is been done then you again install the Outlook 2010 and try to see that then also it is getting the same user again which were you use to do it. Hope it will work for you.

As the above user have told to do which is been by the administrator users only, if you are have the right of the administrator then you will be not able to perform the action which the above user have specified. So you all check the rights of yours.

If you are having two Outlooks on the same system then you will be getting the same problem again and again on the same system. So I would suggest you to first remove the old version Outlook 2007 and to remove that it is the same procedure which one of the above user have said, which going to the start then going to the control panel, in the control panel going to the Add / remove programs, in that selecting the Microsoft Outlook 2007 and then clicking on the uninstall. As the uninstall is been done then do a reboot / restart of the system and then uninstall the Microsoft Outlook 2010 in the same way and restart it and install the Outlook 2010 again and see the change in the users. It is long process and also takes the time, but this how you can do it, so you better get it checked and get it done.

Thank you so much will do the method as the users have mentioned in the post to the question which I have asked.