Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error, while opening many files in my workspace 2010.

Windows Software

Old 31-08-2011

Error, while opening many files in my workspace 2010.

Recently, I installed Office 2010 and I migrated my Groove 2007 over to SharePoint 2010. On my PC, after installing the groove file, I am not able to open many files in my workspace. I am getting an error as "File Cannot Be Opened". Can anyone help me In this case, If yes than that thing will be great for me. On a new PC with Office 2007, This also happened to me once when I installed groove. I got tha same error for two months, after that it started working suddenly.

Old 31-08-2011

Re: Error, while opening many files in my workspace 2010.

Hey, I donít think that this response is appropriate. In fact the answer which is given is incorrect. If you are trying for your problem or you are trying for the Microsoft Online, and the original poster was looking for advice on Groove to SharePoint Workspace migration. Try to go with that, I am sure that this thing will help you in your problem.
Old 31-08-2011

Friend I need more instruction on 'How to uninstall the Microsoft SharePoint Workspace' software for any Microsoft Office 2010 software. I will never use it and this thing is always coming on screen. Please suggest me to uninstall the Microsoft SharePoint Workspace.
Old 31-08-2011

I will suggest you to click on the exit , On the File tab. However, before it note that SharePoint Workspace stopped working because of an error, and also open Task Manager to confirm that the Groove.exe process is not running. And also if you install the a stand-alone version of SharePoint Workspace, click SharePoint Workspace 2010, click Uninstall, and then go to step.
Click Add or Remove Features, and then click Continue.
In the Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace list, click Not Available, and then click Continue.
When the Setup program is finished uninstalling SharePoint Workspace, click Close.
Old 31-08-2011

Let me tell you that before you uninstall the Microsoft SharePoint Workspace, make sure that you have done with your following task:
Saving a backup copy of your account.
Saving a workspace as an archive.
After that in control panel, in the list of installed programs select the Microsoft Office 2010 suite that you are running, and then click Change.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,