Thread: Unable to convert Word docx To PDF in Microsoft office 2010

Unable to convert Word docx To PDF in Microsoft office 2010

I have desktop at my home from last three years. I am the user of windows XP. I don’t have any problem with my system till last week but after that I faced some serious problem with it. The problem is related to software only. The actual problem is I cannot change over word docx into pdf in 2010 to any detectable degree. When I attempt to make email message as, or send union in acrobat it tells me to get/enable a join-in, the unite in is posted as dynamic and enabled. Can anybody assist and demonstrate this disagreement to me. I utilize this headliner frequently and had no hang-up with it in Office 2007. Please help me.

Re: Unable to convert Word docx To PDF in Microsoft office 2010

You will require an upgraded form of Acrobat to go with Microsoft Word 2010.

As an elective, you could probably utilize the “File>Save and Send>Create PDF/XPS Document office” in Word or one of the free PDF inventors for example “PrimoPDF”.

I think this will help you to solve your problem.

In the event that your prevailing convern is getting Word documents into a .PDF design, then attempt the freeware BullZip .PDF Printer driver.

Please try this
    File>Save & Send>Create PDF/XPS Document
    I hope this will work.

This explanation in addition tackled my problem whilst trying to print to PDF from Office 2010.
    I had this issue some time before  Using Office 2010, Print PDF, PDF creation process fails and give the error message as "Error: invalidfont”
    Regardless of the font being good to go and successfully stacked when Adobe distiller opens on the system, this blunder gave off an impression of being terminal until I tired:
    The solution is: -File>Save and Send>Create PDF/XPS Document facility in Word

Several third-gathering suppliers give programming for changing over Word files to PDF files. Case in point, some of the Office Marketplace suppliers that give PDF-to-Word converters could likewise furnish Word-to-PDF converters. Visit the supplier's of local web for additional info. You are able to likewise pursuit on the Web or solicit counsel in the Word Discussion Groups.